First Amendment : "Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." If your organization is being harassed or persecuted by prodeathers, consider joining the:
Convention of States per Article V of Constitution contact info: http://www.conventionofstates.com/
P.O. Box 1073
Purcellville, VA 20134
Prolife News and events posted by me Gloria Poole,RN, artist of /in Missouri, numbered for reference
1) Thank you to Mark Harrington of Created Equal prolife organization for mailing anti-abortion postcards as reported by WKEF TV and gloria.tv. Quote 'abortion is an act of violence. It kills a baby". https://www.gloria.tv/media/9AVaCbFxjGd
2) http://www.operationsaveamerica.org/ Operation Save America is coming to Huntsville, Ala on July 17th : ..."people nationwide to gather in Montgomery from July 11 through 18 to support proposed anti-abortion legislation and to support Judge Roy Moore's stand on traditional marriage. "http://www.al.com/living/index.ssf/2015/06/operation_save_huntsville.html
3) National Right to Life endorses illinois Darren LaHood: Quote: "The National Right to Life Committee and the Illinois Federation for Right to Life Federal PAC have endorsed pro-life state Senator Darin LaHood in the July 7 special primary election for the 18th Congressional District of Illinois."
4) "Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt on Wednesday announced his intent to appeal a state court’s temporary injunction blocking a bill criminalizing a common method of second trimester abortions. "http://www.lexisnexis.com/legalnewsroom/litigation/b/newsheadlines/archive/2015/07/02/kansas-ag-to-appeal-injunction-blocking-anti-abortion-law.aspx
5) Yea for Nebraska : "“Nebraska has been fairly hostile to abortion providers and to abortion care in many ways,” she said. She noted that the state was the first to ban abortions at 20 weeks and has banned the use of telemedicine for drug-induced abortions."http://norfolkdailynews.com/news/abortions-in-nebraska-now-harder-to-schedule/article_67fd58ca-1dc8-11e5-82dd-e3a7bd730a3d.html
6) Prolife videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIsGwv4rqhU&index=1&list=PLZB8-TifXkW-PAfZ_f-K7NrI-2JRl5wJm and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2l1-kvKomg&list=PLZB8-TifXkW-PAfZ_f-K7NrI-2JRl5wJm&index=2
7) Thank you to singer Edie Brickell and banjo player/comedian Steve Martin for their #prolife song, "Love has come for you" about a woman who was advised to abort and didn't and was happy that she didn't. I am in process of painting an oil painting about another song of theirs as a thank you for writing, singing and promoting that prolife song. For more on that topic follow my blog at https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com.
8) Quote: "their message is that every life matters" from http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/people-with-disabilities-to-speak-at-anti-abortion-rally-in-dublin-today-685048.html
National right to life convention this summer: http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/05/see-you-in-new-orleans/ And also this:
9) "A pro-life rally has criticised the United Nations and Amnesty International.
The Rally For life took place in Dublin earlier...
Thousands marched through the city calling for abortion not to be legalised in Ireland. Garda estimates put the size of the crowd between 5,000 and 8,000 people....Eoghan de Faoite of the group Youth Defence, says these international organisations have no business interfering in Ireland's [anti] abortion laws".http://www.newstalk.com/Prolife-rally-takes-place-in-Dublin.
10) June 16th, 2015: "Missionaries to the Preborn, a pro-life group, brought their protests to Racine in a tour of southeast Wisconsin to compare an escaped slave’s story to their call to action for state legislators."..."The organization wants Wisconsin’s legislators and Supreme Court to defy the federal government’s decision as it did in 1859 with the federal Fugitive Slave Act, said Matthew Trewhella, founder of the group and a pastor at Mercy Seat Christian Church in Milwaukee."
11)June 24, 2015: "The Ohio Senate passed a bill on Wednesday that would ban abortions after 20 weeks of gestation, following the passage of a similar ban by the Wisconsin Senate this month.
The legislation, which passed 23-9, contains a narrow exception for medical emergencies, but not for rape or incest. It would now go to the House, which, like the Senate, is dominated by Republicans."http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/24/us-usa-abortion-ohio-idUSKBN0P42NA20150624
12) The Canadian pro-life group We Need a Law submitted news :"Ed Komarnicki’s motion to strengthen democracy passed easily in the House of Commons yesterday. Members of Parliament voted 273 to 1 in favour of the Saskatchewan MP’s motion" to allow Members of Parliament to vote their consciences on all matters, including the right to life, without being pressured by government..
And here is the ANTI-LIFE news so prolife activists can confront & challenge & protest:
1) Quote: "The Dutch activist group Women on Waves (WOW) is planning to use drones to deliver abortion-inducing drugs to the women of Poland, where abortion is almost entirely banned. The "abortion drones" are scheduled to launch from Frankfurt, Germany, this Saturday and carry the medication to Slubice, Poland, where Polish women's groups will be waiting to receive and distribute the pills. Polish law prohibits abortion except in cases of rape or incest, severe fetal malformation, or threats to a pregnant woman's life. "http://reason.com/blog/2015/06/24/abortion-drugs-by-drone
2) 5th Circuit Court of Appeals for Texas doesn't want women to have operating room care that meets JCAHO surgical standards: quote "court is concerned about the burdensome and unnecessary law, which requires clinics to be outfitted as ambulatory surgical centers and doctors to have admitting privileges at nearby hospitals."http://www.trivalleycentral.com/opinion/columns/views-from-elsewhere/article_181614cc-20e4-11e5-a19e-b3ea3b9b56ba.html
3) And neither does the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals : "A North Carolina law that forced abortion doctors to seek informed consent while providing a mandatory ultrasound and reading a state sanctioned antiabortion message will be struck from the books after the US Supreme Court refused to hear an appeal from the state." Remember that Informed consent is REQUIRED for every REAL bona-fide surgery. But of course abortion is not real surgery --it's a murder as a child sacrifice. http://www.bmj.com/content/350/bmj.h3446
4)Prodeathers tried to block the route of marching prolifers in Dublin :http://www.demotix.com/news/8023282/scuffle-pro-choice-supporters-block-route-pro-life-march#media-8023270
Here are some opportunities for some bona-fide #prolife lawyers to make some big bucks suing that killing organization of Planned Parenthood of Greater Texas that operates a network of nonprofit abortuaries across central and north Texas with an annual operating budget of over $30 million. Finding ways to deplete their operating budget is very effective. They did that to prolifers when they used the IRS to harass prolife citizens.
This is my personal logo or one of them that I made.
This is my copyright notice for this blog and all blogs of mine and all content on them.