"National Right to Life, the federation of state right-to-life organizations, today announced its endorsement of Senator Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) for re-election to the United States Senate.
1) “With a 100 percent pro-life voting record, Marco Rubio has been a strong and outspoken leader for the right-to-life movement in the United States Senate,” said Carol Tobias, president of National Right to Life."
2) "A federal appeals court on Wednesday said a Fort Wayne, Indiana bus system was wrong to refuse to post an ad from a women's health service on its buses after learning that the group opposed abortion rights.
The 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago said the ad from Women's Health Link was "innocuous," and the decision by the Fort Wayne Public Transportation Corp, or Citilink, to reject it was unconstitutional censorship...."We know that Health Link is pro-life, but nothing in the ad reveals that," Posner wrote. "Citilink's refusal to post the ad was groundless discrimination against constitutionally protected speech."
The plaintiff was represented by Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative advocacy group. "
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-indiana-bus-ad-idUSKCN0Z82M0 3) "Donald Trump might not have won over every Christian evangelical leader at a Tuesday meeting in New York. But his pitch landed with Mike Gonidakis.
Gonidakis, president of Ohio Right to Life, had been skeptical of the presumptive Republican nominee, and the organization has yet to endorse a candidate for president. After hearing from Trump on Tuesday, the leader of the state's largest and oldest pro-life organization had a much different view, calling Trump "a very humble individual."
“Donald Trump went a long way convincing and assuring social conservative leaders, not just in Ohio, a key state, but nationally, that he’s the one for us,” he said. “He did a great job. Look, if it was otherwise I’d be telling you otherwise, but it just wasn’t.”http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/21/ohio-anti-abortion-leader-impressed-humble-trump/86187646/
4) "The TV series “Home Free” is a home building competition with a special twist: competitors work to build a dream home for their heroes, CBN reports. This season, pro-life advocate and former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow will be the co-host of the series, which begins airing Thursday.... "Tebow is one of those rare celebrities who uses his fame to further the message that every life, both inside the womb and out, is valuable." http://www.lifenews.com/2016/06/16/pro-life-superstar-tim-tebow-hosting-new-tv-show-building-homes-for-people-in-need/ [June 16th]
5) Republicans groups making alliance to ensure party platform to be voted on at Convention stays prolife : "Together with a number of allies, FRC Action is joining a coalition to ensure that the document that is ratified in Cleveland is just as strong — if not more so — than 2012’s. Concerned Women for America, LAC, March for Life Action, and a consortium of Eagle Forum representatives along with platform delegates including Len Munsil (Arizona); Carolyn McLarty (Oklahoma); and David Barton (Texas) will be part of the group linking arms to fend off attacks to the core values of the Republican Party."http://www.lifenews.com/2016/06/15/coalition-of-pro-life-groups-working-to-keep-republican-party-platform-pro-life/
6) Oklahoma is planning teach prolife values in classrooms: "Dubbed The Humanity of the Unborn Child Act the bill’s stated goal was to “promote an abortion-free society” and would support a pro-birth public relations campaign. “The act, authored by Republican Rep. Ann Coody, authorizes the health department to develop a public information campaign about the developmental stages of a fetus and alternatives to abortion. It also authorizes an optional instructional program for students,” reports Channel 4 News. “A previous version of the bill that required Oklahoma’s public schools to teach that life begins at conception was amended in the Senate. However, the bill’s message clearly states that any information distributed to the public ‘shall clearly and consistently teach that abortion kills a living human being.’” Read more: http://www.care2.com/causes/oklahoma-takes-pro-life-activism-straight-to-the-classroom.html#ixzz4CLnJpVTc
7) "The 2016 Louisiana Legislative session was a huge success for life, with all bills in Louisiana Right to Life’s Legislative Package approved overwhelmingly by legislators and supported by Gov. John Bel Edwards.
Four bills passed both the House and the Senate unanimously, while Louisiana Right to Life’s signature piece of legislation, the Unborn Child Protection from Dismemberment Act, passed the House unanimously before meeting only slight opposition in the Senate, where it passed 36-2....The session was a big success thanks to the hard work of the bills’ authors, members of the House and Senate who expressed their support, and citizens who lobbied their legislators. Louisiana Right to Life also appreciates the legal expertise of our friends at the Bioethics Defense Fund."http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2016/06/pro-life-victories-in-louisiana-abound-in-2016-legislative-session/#.V2sTG2Qwgwc
8) National Right to Life Convention soon: "pro-lifers from around the globe will descend on Herndon, Virginia, for the 2016 National Right to Life Convention. ...mark July 7-9 down on your calendar."
9) "Veterans whose injuries have left them unable to conceive children may soon be getting long-sought help as congressional negotiations on legislation funding the Department of Veterans Affairs near a close. At issue is a Senate-passed measure that would lift a 1992 law that prohibits the VA from paying for infertility treatments, such as in-vitro fertilization...but there appears to be lingering resistance from anti-abortion forces who are opposed because IVF treatments result in the destruction of fertilized embryos....thousands of veterans have returned from Iraq and Afghanistan with injuries to their sexual organs, spinal cords or brains that have rendered them unable to conceive a child, prompting veterans groups like the Veterans of Foreign Wars and Disabled American Veterans to press to lift the law..... has been stymied in the Veterans Affairs Committee after Republicans indicated they would offer controversial abortion-related amendments." http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/06/17/us/politics/ap-us-congress-veterans-in-vitro.html?_r=0
10) Kelowna, British Columbia : " A massive pro-life billboard on the drive to Kelowna, British Columbia, will remain standing after the country’s advertising watchdog dropped complaints against it, deciding that it did not violate standards of decency and acceptability. "https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/victory-ads-standards-canada-throws-out-complaints-against-kelowna-pro-life
11) Rockford, Illinois :"The Rockford Pro-Life Initiative is asking the Winnebago County Health Department to stop referring pregnant women to abortion clinics. This comes on the heels of a nurse’s resignation because she said performing abortions is against her beliefs. The protesters gathered outside the Winnebago County Health Department to show their support for nurse Sandra Mendoza who lost her job after she refused to perform abortions."http://www.wifr.com/content/news/Rockford-Pro-Life-Initiative-protesting-Winnebago-County-Health-Department-382805191.html
12) "The next generation is willing and able to accept the pro-life torch and raise it high. Their earnest efforts can lead to a nation where every child is cherished and each mother is respected and supported. Remember the words of Caroline, a student at Good Shepherd, “Thank you for protecting babies and supporting them too. This helps make the earth a better place for everyone.”http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2016/06/protecting-unborn-babies-helps-make-the-earth-a-better-place-for-everyone/#.V2sW5mQwgwc
13) "Illinois has no compelling interest in forcing doctors to violate their religious convictions, particularly given the fact that individual patients who are seeking abortion services can easily find such providers through a wide variety of means including the internet, advertisements, and other referral services. This [pending] legislation that targets pro-life medical professionals is not alone in its hostility toward pro-life providers.
This year, Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys settled a lawsuit over a similar New York law that, according to the Alliance Defending Freedom, would have required pro-life pregnancy centers to “post signs and publish in their ads that the city health department encourages women to go elsewhere.” After a district court struck down most of the law, the City of New York issued revised rules acknowledging the legitimacy of pro-life centers “offering women free pregnancy test kits that the women administer themselves without triggering burdensome disclosures just because of that practice,” according to the Alliance Defending Freedom." http://dailysignal.com/2016/06/13/latest-assault-on-religious-freedom-illinois-abortion-bill-restricts-doctors-and-may-violate-federal-law/
14) "Another legal victory proves that pro-life sidewalk counselors can win when falsely accused -- that is if they fight back. Steve Beller is a sidewalk counselor in Sioux City, Iowa who has angered the local Planned Parenthood because of his success in convincing women to not abort their children. Thomas More Society attorney Martin Cannon tells OneNewsNow Beller has always done his counseling on the public right of way, but Planned Parenthood called police on him. "He was arrested, handcuffed, brought down to the jail house, and he had to bond himself out," Cannon reports. But Beller had a constitutional right to be on public property, and he violated no laws. So with numerous witnesses on his side, Cannon took the case to court. "I think the officer that cited him was the mistake in here, but when it got to the prosecution end, on the morning of trial anyway, the prosecutor decided to dismiss it because he could see the problem," the attorney relays."http://www.onenewsnow.com/legal-courts/2016/06/13/the-constitution-is-on-pro-lifers-side
15) Prayer of Priests for Life's Frank Pavone: "Prayer: Lord, you have blessed human conscience with the ability to perceive that killing children is wrong. Increase the moral strength of your people, that this evil may end. Amen."http://priestsforlife.org/blog/index.php/todays-pro-life-reflection-future-of-humanity/
16) "Indiana's law would ban abortions sought due to fetal genetic abnormalities, such as Down syndrome, or because of the race, sex or ancestry of a fetus. It also would require that aborted fetuses be disposed of through burial or cremation. The measure was approved by Indiana's Republican-dominated Legislature..."Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi and South Dakota have the nation's most sweeping abortion limits,..." Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/news/article83306452.html#storylink=cpy
17) "Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder signed two new bills into law Wednesday that will protect women from being coerced into aborting their unborn babies. The new laws crack down on sex traffickers, abusive partners and others who often pressure women to have abortions. Michigan House Bill 4787 will add to the state’s current anti-extortion/coercion provisions by making coercion to abort a specific crime, and House Bill 4830 will make violations punishable with fines of up to $10,000, according to the Right to Life of Michigan. The bills passed the state Senate earlier this month and the state House in March. Right to Life of Michigan President Barbara Listing celebrated the news as a victory for women and their families in Michigan."http://www.lifenews.com/2016/06/10/michigan-governor-signs-pro-life-bill-to-stop-coercing-women-into-having-abortions/
18) "Frasier star Kelsey Grammer hit the Good Morning Britain sofa on Friday and revealed that he may give his support to Donald Trump, the controversial presumptive Republican nominee." http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/frasiers-kelsey-grammer-dismays-uk-fans-with-admission-hell-probably-back-donald-trump-739368.html
19) "A former Iowa Planned Parenthood manager who has become a prominent abortion opponent can push ahead with a fraud lawsuit against her old employer, a federal judge ruled this week. Sue Thayer filed suit in 2011, claiming Planned Parenthood of the Heartland defrauded the Medicaid public insurance program out of millions of dollars by overcharging for services and by illegally billing for abortion-related care....John Jarvey, chief federal judge for southern Iowa, ruled this week that the lawsuit can proceed to trial."http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/health/2016/06/22/ex-planned-parenthood-managers-lawsuit-moves-ahead/86251570/
20) Quote of John-Henry Westin of Lifesite news :"The mainstream media is pushing an extreme anti-life and anti-family agenda with ever greater boldness, including most recently the all-out push for gender ideology." in email to me; 16th June 2016
21) "Judge Dismisses Bogus Charge Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parenthood" per LifeNews 22) More prolife sites and blogs where you can read summaries of news and educate yourself on the issues; and each is different as I update them one by one :
https://gloriapoole-RN-artist.blogspot.comIs my #publichealth teaching blog ; most recent lesson I wrote is on viruses
THE FOLLOWING SECTION IS ABOUT THE AGAINST-LIFE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION:
Another attack on Christian beliefs by Obama admin by trying to force RPh to dispense killing drugs : http://adflegal.org/detailspages/case-details/stormans-v.-wiesman?utm_content=buffere58d0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer;
[end this section] +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ABOUT ME GLORIA POOLE, REGISTERED NURSE AND ARTIST, WRITER, AUTHOR, PHOTOGRAPHER, PROLIFE REPUBLICAN:
You can follow me on twitter on these accounts of mine: @ProlifeNurse; @personhood1; @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @Tartan_Bliss; and @tweetie0817, and each is different.
This is my 2016 logo for the time being. I signed it in paint and painted in that little brush. Copyrighted.
My copyright notice I made for this blog and all content on it. Read statement below.
This is one of my Christian crosses to remind all that I am raised Southern Baptist and am believer in THE LIVING LORD JESUS.That is my hand in that photo that I photographed in recent months this year. To read what I believe please read https://salvation-is-free.blogspot.com.
This is the display I made of the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business where I got a second education and graduated with a business degree.
This is my selfie [Gloria Poole,RN, artist] in spring 2014 but I look the same except that I am thinner and my hair is longer but I still put it in lop-sided pony tail when I walk about or create art to prevent hair from blowing into my eyes or into paint.That is also me that you see in the "about me" box on right side of this blog and I am wearing a dark grey winter wool hat because that photo was taken of me in state of Georgia in Jan 2010 and my family in Georgia saw me wearing that hat and so did other people. So I am leaving that photo also on this blog for that reason.
This is one of my photos of the U S flag I photographed on walkabout to remind all I am a U S citizen with all civil liberties including freedom of Press, freedom to worship THE LORD GOD, and freedom to associate with whomever I want or not to associate with those GOD labels "abomination" and freedom to protest governments. Copyright notice: I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to all content on this blog. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name, that I was born with; but on pencil and or ink drawings I sometimes also sign my born with surname of Poole which is my legal name again because I removed the Pappas name from my name at time of final divorce decree in Oct 2007 from male DBP, and I resumed my full maiden name INCLUDING MY BORN WITH SURNAME OF POOLE by Court order at the same time. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria; Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, single-again, twice divorced, Southern Baptist, born again, Christian, woman and the mother of only two children who are grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author, personhood promoter. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone .
I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. All telephones listed on this account and any account of mine on the web belong to me personally and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. I have telephones not listed on this account or any account of mine for my safety sake. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words I wrote and or art I made and signed and or photos that I photographed belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria / G-L-O-R-I-A / gloriapoole1749 /gloria0817 /gpoole817 / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / gloriapoole.RN / artist-gloriapoole /Gloria Poole,RN,artist /cartooning-by-gloriapoole / photo-by-gloriapoole, and other variations of my real name with or without my professional status as Registered Nurse and with or without numbers after my name, at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and neither is my isp account shared with anyone which means no one is authorized to log into any account of mine anywhere but me. /signed/ Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 22nd June 2016 at 6:36pm. I am the same Gloria Poole who also draws, sketches and paints and that is always decent and may be viewed by anyone in any country. You can read more about me and see some of the art I made on this blog of mine: https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com.
Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / [Ms ] Gloria Poole,RN,artist of / gloriapoole.RN/ gloriapooleRN at yahoo/ in Missouri, USA .
Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / [Ms ] Gloria Poole,RN,artist of / gloriapoole.RN/ gloriapooleRN at yahoo/ in Missouri, USA .