1)"An Alabama Senate committee approved a bill Wednesday that would ban abortion clinics within 2,000 feet of public schools, legislation that could force at least one clinic to close or move if it becomes law. The Senate Health and Human Services Committee voted 6-1 in favor of the bill after a public hearing.
The bill, which would affect at least one of the state's five abortion clinics, would prohibit the Alabama Department of Public Health from giving new or renewed licenses to abortion clinics located within 2,000 feet of K-12 schools."http://newsok.com/ala.-senate-committee-oks-bill-restricting-abortion-clinics/article/feed/847587;
2) "Litigation works wonders. Boise State University has dumped a policy that required student organizations “to post warning signs on campus for events school officials deem ‘controversial'” and limited their distribution of literature on campus, according to the Alliance Defending Freedom, which filed suit last year against the policy."http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/22722/
3) "We encourage people to stop and hold our life-like fetal models of babies at 12, 20, 26, and 30 weeks. When people hold them, they usually are surprised to hear that they look and weigh about what a baby would at that stage of development."http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/06/save-a-life-this-summer-through-our-pro-life-fair-outreach...
4) "In 37 consecutive polls performed throughout the past 21 years on the issue of abortion, Gallup has found that a majority of Americans surveyed say abortion should be illegal in all or most cases."
5) "Madison Wisconsin: —"Doctors, lawmakers and others bickered Tuesday over whether fetuses can feel pain 20 weeks after fertilization as Republican legislators put new abortion restrictions on a fast track. The bill to ban abortions after 20 weeks is set to get a committee vote Thursday and could be on the floor of the Senate by next week, said Senate President Mary Lazich (R-New Berlin)."http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/lawmakers-hear-testimony-on-abortion-ban-after-20-weeks-b99511787z1-305849581.html
6) Prolifers chalking prolife messages on sidewalks at festival :http://www.whio.com/news/news/local/strawberry-festival-site-is-stage-for-free-speech/nmTNL/
7) "An anti-abortion group is taking legal action after labelling Family Planning's abortion licence at its Tauranga clinic as “unlawful”. Right to Life is taking its legal fight against the Abortion Supervisory Committee to the High Court in Wellington, backed by a call for the licence to be revoked." From Sun live news in NZ.
8) Faye Smiths' 4 min video song is very compelling of the reality of the heartbreak abortion causes mothers, grandparents, husbands, fathers; http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/06/unborn-grace-unseen-unknown-unborn.
9) " [Greg] Gianforte contributed heavily to Republican candidates in the 2014 elections and has also invested his wealth in grants through the Gianforte Family Foundation, which have bolstered the arts as well as anti-abortion initiatives, and has been a major contributor to the conservative Montana Family Foundation, which his wife, Susan Gianforte, chairs."http://flatheadbeacon.com/2015/06/02/gianforte-seriously-considering-run-for-governor/
10) "The measure that made it out of both chambers this year is House Bill 3994, which tightens the requirements on “judicial bypass,” the legal process that allows minors to obtain court approval for an abortion if asking their parents for permission could endanger them. That measure, heralded as a huge win by abortion opponents, is headed to Gov. Greg Abbott’s desk. " From http://www.myhighplains.com/story/d/story/in-conservative-legislature...
11) Medical references to educate yourself on issues of life in womb, compiled by me Gloria Poole, RN:
1) Early Pregnancy
2) Fetal Therapy
by Mark Kilby,Anthony Johnson,Dick Oepkes
3) Obstetrics & Intrapartum Emergencies
by Edward Chandrahara,& Sabaratnam Arulkumaran
4) Analgesia,Anesthesia & Pregnancy
by Steve Yentis & Surbhi Malhotra
5) Pregnancy after Assisted Reproductive Technology
by Eric Jauniaux & Botros Rizk
6) Atlas of Oocytes, Zygotes & Embryoes in Reproductive Medicine
by Marc Van den Bergh & Thomas Ebner, & Kay Elder
7) Infertility Counseling
by Sharon Covington & Linda Hammer Burns
8) Ectopic Pregnancy
by Isabel Stabile
by J.G. Grudzinskas & J.L. Yovich
by Kurt Bayertz & Susan L Kirkby, & H Tristam Englehardt,Jr
11) Prenatal Care
by Marie McCormick & Joanne Siegel
12) Ethical issues in Maternal -Fetal Medicine
by Donna Dickenson
13) Preterm Labour
by Jane Norman & Ian Greer
14) The Fetal Matrix
by Peter Gluckman & Mark Hanson
15) Environmental impacts on Reproductive Health & Fertility
by Tracey Woodruff, Sarah Janssen,Louis Guillette,Jr, & Linda Giudice
16) Biology & Pathology of the Oocyte
by Alan O Trounson & Roger G Gosden
17) Biology & Pathology of the Trophoblast
byAshley Moffett, Charlie Lake & Anne McLaren
18) The Sperm Cell
by Christopher J De Jonge & Christopher Bartlett
19) Infertility & Assisted Reproduction
by R Botros, m B Rizk, Juan Garcia_-Velasco,Hassan Sallam & Antonis Makrigiannakis
20) The Healthy Embryo
by Jeff Nisker, Francoise Baylis, Isabel Karpin,Carolyn McLeod, Roxanne Mykitiuk
21) Gametes--The Oocyte
by J. G. Grudzinskas & J.L. Yovich
22) Textbook of Clinical Embryology
by Kevin Cpward & Dagan Wells
23) Handbook of Human Oocyte Cryopreservation
by Eleonora Porcu & Patrizia Ciottis, & Stefano Venturoli
by Richard A Polin & John M Lorenz
25) Handbook of Obstetric Medicine
by Catherine nelson-Piercy
26) High Risk Pregnancy--Management Options
by Phillip J Steer, Carl Weiner, Bernard Gonik, Caroline Crowther, & Stephanie Robson
27) Dewhurst's Textbook of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
by Keith Edmunds
plus many,many more.
This is my personal logo or one of them that I made.
This is my copyright notice for this blog and all blogs of mine and all content on them.
You can read more prolife news on these blogs of mine that I create one by one:
https://sites.google.com/site/ArtistIllustrations [pencil drawings that I drew of stages of human development
and others also.
This is my profile page for this blog:https://profiles.google.com/gloriapoole.rn/about?hl=en. Reminder that I am divorced twice and each time I removed the surname of the man I was divorced from, from my name and resumed my maiden name. I removed the Pappas name from my name by Court order in Oct 2007 at time of final divorce decree from male DBP of Colorado. I resumed my full maiden name including my surname I was born with of Poole. You can read more about those 4 horrible years of 2nd marriage in Colorado & that divorce on a blog of mine at https://gloriapoolepappas.blogspot.com. I am single again white Southern Baptist Christian woman.
You can follow me on twitter on these accounts of mine specific to #prolife and #personhood cause: @ProlifeNurse; @personhood1.
Copyright notice : This blog and all content, all words, all photos and all art on it were created and posted by me Gloria Poole , RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia, signed by me, photographed by me and uploaded by me. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name I was born with; but on pencil and or ink drawings I sometimes also sign my born with surname of Poole which is my legal name again because I resumed it by Court order after both divorces. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria; Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, twice divorced, Southern Baptist born again Christian woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author, personhood promoter. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone . Repeat for emphasis: I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. All telephones listed on this account and any account of mine on the web belong to me personally and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words I wrote and or art I made and signed and or photos that I photographed belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria / G-L-O-R-I-A / gloriapoole1749 /gloria0817 /gpoole817 / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / gloriapoole.RN / artist-gloriapoole /Gloria Poole,RN,artist / photo-by-gloriapoole /cartooning-by-gloriapoole / @ProlifeNurse, and other variations of my real name with or without my professional status as Registered Nurse and with or without numbers after my name,nd with or without my born with middle initial or name at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and neither is my isp account shared with anyone which means no one is authorized to log into any account of mine anywhere but me. /signed/ Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 3 June 2015 at 6:38pm. Update by me [ Ms] Gloria Poole, RN, artist on 4th June 2015 at 7:25pm to document that I changed some settings on this account today trying to secure my accounts from I D thieves and cyber-criminals.