He also said, "it seems to me as clear as daylight that abortion would be a crime."
3) Missing prolife activist: http://www.lifenews.com/2014/07/10/wife-of-leading-pro-life-activist-suddenly-missing-without-a-trace/
4) Another win for prolifers and preborn humans:
Quote:"U.S. Judge Lee Yeakel has held that an Austin, Texas, ordinance targeting these women-helping centers was “unconstitutionally vague and violates Plaintiffs’ Fourteenth Amendment guarantee of due process.”
And quote: "“Political allies of abortionists shouldn’t be allowed to use the law as a tool to attack pregnancy care centers, which offer real help and hope to women,” said Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Legal Counsel Matt Bowman. ”As the district court found, Austin’s ordinance was so vague that it allowed the city dangerous latitude in punishing pro-life organizations".
5) "Biking for Babies" quote: ""The purpose of Biking for Babies is to provide women with the information and resources they need to choose life for their children," said Winter, who is studying to become an ordained Catholic priest. "We hope that through raising awareness for the great work that crisis pregnancy centers do around the country that women will have a real alternative to abortion." And: "Money raised through Biking for Babies goes toward organizations and centers that provide pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, STD testing and treatment, counseling, childbirth and newborn care classes. This year's fundraising goal is $100,000.
"More than anything," said Winter, "I hope that our ride this summer will help people to see what a beautiful gift life is and that through our joy they will be inspired to do what they can to help others to have the opportunity for the same gift."
More information is available at www.BikingforBabies.org"
6) Quote: "Local Wisconsin Catholics are organizing protests outside a La Crosse Catholic-affiliated hospital that they say is employing up to three abortionists on staff. While the protesters acknowledge that the abortionists don’t perform abortions at the Catholic hospital itself, they say it is unacceptable for the hospital to be affiliated with abortionists in any way, and are calling for the hospital to sever ties with the doctors."
From :http://badgercatholic.blogspot.com/2014/07/lifesite-wisconsin-catholic-hospital.html [Reminder: I am Southern Baptist Christian, not catholic.]
7) Quote: " A state law allowing for buffer zones at abortion clinics, within which pro-life protesters would be barred, will not be enforced until further notice, Attorney General Joseph Foster said in a Wednesday filing with the state’s federal court.
Foster informed the court that the law, scheduled to become effective Thursday, will not be enforced until the court can conduct a hearing and render a decision relative to a lawsuit filed by seven pro-life activists against Foster and every county attorney in the state." From: http://www.seacoastonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20140709/NEWS/140709696/-1/NEWSMAP
8) Quote: "On November 19, 2013, Created Equal Executive Director Mark Harrington was arrested outside of an Albuquerque, NM polling location for lawfully expressing his free speech rights. As video of the arrest reveals, Harrington abided by the state law that allows campaigning 100 feet outside of a polling location. Though he did not cross the line, he was arrested for allegedly trespassing. Today, a municipal court judge in Albuquerque, NM dismissed the case against Harrington. Clearly, the arrest violated his first amendment right to free speech. The fact is, when the property owners leased space to the polling center they relinquished their right to keep campaigners off of their property during the vote."
+ 9) Get involved in Ireland's prolife battle :
+ 10) Quote: "Given an Islamic perspective to the theme of the Pro-Life Seminar, Alfa Awwal Muftau, a Muslim scholar, noted that abortion is bad as according to him God has not sent anybody to kill for Him insisting that nothing justifies killings by any person or group. "Do not kill your children for fear of poverty for Allah would provide for them. Killing of children both born and unborn is a great sin".
+ 11) Quote: "A group of pro-life activists has filed a lawsuit in an attempt to block a new law allowing buffer zones at abortion clinics across New Hampshire."
+ 12) This anti-life news is relevant because prolifers have to know of push by ngo to eradicate the human race: Quote: "With the help of the Gates Foundation an MIT offshoot has developed a wireless contraceptive that can be implanted under a woman’s skin. The chip, which can be activated to release a small amount of hormone wirelessly, is expected to last for sixteen years, or most of a woman’s best childbearing life. It can be turned on and off at will".
+ 13) Quote; "The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA)'s contraceptive mandate forces insurance coverage for items antithetical to the purpose of one of the nation's oldest pro-life organizations, March for Life alleges in a July 7 complaint (March for Life, Jeanne F. Monahan and Bethany A. Goodman v. Sylvia M. Burwell, et al., No. 14-1149, D. D.C.)."
+ 14) Quote: "Alliance Defending Freedom has filed a friend-of-the-court brief with the district court of Jönköping County Council in Sweden on behalf of a midwife whom three different medical clinics denied employment because she will not assist with abortions.
“No one deserves to be denied a job simply because she is pro-life,” said ADF Senior Legal Counsel Roger Kiska. “International laws to which Sweden is obligated recognize freedom of conscience and make clear that being pro-abortion cannot be a requirement for employment, nor can medical facilities force nurses and midwives with a conscience objection to assist with practices that can lead to an abortion.” And: "In November 2013, Höglandssjukhuset women’s clinic rescinded a job offer as a midwife from Ellinor Grimmark after she explained that she could not perform abortions because of her Christian faith. The head of the maternity ward left her a telephone message saying that “she was no longer welcome to work with them” and questioned “whether a person with such views actually can become a midwife.”
+ 15) http://www.personhoodusa.com/blog/before-i-formed-you-in-the-womb-i-knew-you/
+ 16) Face the truth campaign July 11-19 in Illinois:
+ 17) And in Joliet, Illinois also:
18) My profile for gpoole817:
https://www.blogger.com/profile/14740001316656622176. Please read my post from this morning on this blog https://gpoole817.blogspot.com to understand that I as Registered Nurse blogging for prolife cause am under constant attack from pro-deathers on the govt payroll in Washington.
19) Also, view https://publishing-life.blogspot.com and also :
http://gloriapoole.livejournal.com for this week's updates by me.
Copyright notice: this blog and all content I create on it belongs to me Gloria Poole, RN, artist of Missouri.This blog may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor be downloaded en masse, nor be saved to disk as an entire blog. I am not copyrighting this post because it contains quotes of others that are relevant to prolfers everywhere. These news items were sent to my inbox to help publicize and I do my part for the prolife cause and personhood momentum by blogging what I know as Registered Nurse or what I read in news from all over world.
Gloria Poole, RN, artist; / Gloria / Gloria Poole / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / artist-gloriapoole / gloriapoole-paintings / G-L-O-R-I-A / gloriapoole / gloriapoole.RN / gloriapooleRN at yahoo/ Ms Gloria Poole and other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole; at my own private apt in Missouri that is not shared with anyone; 10 July 2014 at 7:57pm.