1) 6 June 2014: Quote: "- The American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ), which represents two non-profit organizations that operate numerous pro-life crisis pregnancy centers in New York City , today asked the U.S. Supreme Court to take a case in which a federal appeals court has upheld portions of a New York City law that targets pro-life pregnancy centers, making it difficult for them to exercise their First Amendment rights."
2) Troy, Ohio created ordinance to stop prolifers from writing prolife messages on sidewalks during their festival: with quote: "Troy, OH passed a special law that is only in effect for 4 days to stop Stand True from sidewalk chlaking. In the ordinance passed to permit the Strawberry Festival in downtown Troy, OH it included this “SECTION VII: That no person shall write, paint, chalk or otherwise permanently or temporarily deface or mark on the public streets, sidewalks, alleys or other public areas in the event area, as shown on “Exhibit A” attached hereto, from 9:00 PM on Thursday, June 5, 2014 through 7:00AM on Monday, June 9, 2014″ - From: http://www.standtrue.com/strawberryfestival2014/
3) NC has started a prolife training camp, called "camp Joshua", with quote: "Camp Joshua seeks to empower teens with the knowledge and skills necessary to defend the rights of the unborn confidently and correctly. We teach them the facts about fetal development and abortion, and then we explain effective ways to share the pro-life message with otters." From: http://ncrtl.org/help-build-a-pro-life-culture-support-camp-joshua/. For information:
Call NC Right to life, Inc at 336-274-LIFE (5433) ;
or write to them:
PO BOX 9282
Greensboro, NC 27429-0282
4) Quote: "The Global Prolife Alliance (GPA) has revealed that the reason for the delay in the release of the abducted Chibok school girls despite the involvement of international forces is that American billionaire, Bill Gates/Monsanto and his biotechnology firms’ associates want the release of the Chibok girls in exchange for passage of National Health Bill (NHB) 2014. When passed into law, NHB 2014 would permit them to donate or sell their ovarian eggs in times of need without let or hindrance." From: http://247ureports.com/?p=53117&cpage=1... And another quote: "If this bill becomes law, Njemanze said it would enable the biotechnology firms to obtain over 100 million human Ovarian Eggs for Trafficking from as many as 10 million Nigerian women who themselves would die in 2-3 years from complications of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (liver failure, kidney failure, cancer, infections, infertility etc). Bill Gates, the GPA boss disclosed, owns over 90% of the embryonic stem cell research industry and needs the ovarian eggs for therapeutic cloning of human organs. “The market is worth $30 trillion USD, hence, the tacit endorsement of many Western leaders to boost their economies. The NHB 2014, in the Section on Interpretation (deletes Gametes from Donor Consent Clause protection) thereby allowing trafficking on human ovarian eggs.“Furthermore, NHB 2014 in Section 51 allows human organ trafficking by deleting DONOR CONSENT as a precondition for organtransplantation. Hence, directly selling all NIGERIANS in human organ parts to Western patients who need organs."
5)https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/status/474731104763539458; quote : "the prolife movement is a justice movement."
6) Quote:"“The Pill Kills” is an outreach of the American Life League (Stafford, Virginia). Pro-Life Waco, and organizations in over 50 other cities, are participating in the June 7 event.
The educational focus is on the abortifacient impact of the contraception pill, patch, shot, etc. and also the health risks for women."
7) Quote: "or over 20 years abortion centers in Virginia went unregulated. After legislation was passed in 2011 requiring the Board of Health to adopt health and safety standards, it took two years before the standards were finalized. Since the initial inspections of abortion centers began in 2012, over 300 violations have been found. Multiple abortion centers had bloody and unsterilized equipment. Multiple abortion centers had untrained staff. Multiple abortion centers misused drugs. The list goes on and on." And quote: "Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe get caught actually lowering medical standards for women."
From : http://www.frcblog.com/2014/06/virginias-war-women/
8) Quote: "The most active feature of Louisiana House Bill 388 requires physicians performing the procedure to have active admitting privileges at a hospital within 30 miles of the clinic where the abortion is administered." Also the so-called "Hope Women's Clinic" is an abortuary killing center.
9) Quote: "James Henderson, executive director of the Christian Coalition of Alabama, said he and others opposed to abortion will hold a sidewalk protest at 9 a.m. Saturday outside Alabama Women's Wellness Center, an obstetrics and gynecology practice at 4831 Sparkman Drive.
Henderson said Alabama Women's Center for Reproductive Alternatives, the city's lone abortion clinic, wants to move from its current location on Madison Street near Huntsville Hospital into the same building that houses Women's Wellness Center. [on the same street as the hospital ] . The Christian Coalition opposes that move. This is second article I have read that indicates abortuaries are changing their names to "wellness centers" to get funding and fool people.
10) And I have had my cameras on 2 of my own cell phones of different carriers disabled by cyber-thugs working for those who kill the tiny innocents in the womb. Planned Parenthood and its legal machinery known as Center for Reproductive [killing] "rights" breaks into private computers and telephones trying to prevent any images of babies in the womb from getting on the web. They are ruthless, cut-throat sort of people. JESUS said to pray for those who persecute you [to give the Holy Spirit time to warn them in their spirit to repent]; so all prolifers, please pray that GOD HIMSELF takes up the banner and leads the fight to end abortion as a so-called right, and close those horrible killing centers.
11) Read about Media Research Center's legal challenge to the Obama mandate of contraceptives and abortigfacients being required as a so-called "benefit" of employment on this blog:
12) See the medical photos of how tiny humans look in the amniotic sac and attached to umbilical cord in utero on these blogs of mine:
13) Find medical references to educate yourselves on how humans develop on these blogs of mine :
14) Find ways of effecting change in the culture on these blogs of mine:
15) For medical articles /lessons on the issues affecting the prolife cause that include medical sciences:
For the record, I am a white, single again woman, Southern Baptist Christian, and the mother of two grown daughters who are jennifer and Leigh; and I am also an artist in all mediums, and post art I create and photos I photograph on my blogs including this one at times.
Gloria Poole, RN, artist, at my own private apt in Missouri, on 7 June 2014 at 8:57pm. I am not copyrighting this post because I think most prolifers need to have these quotes also for thir organizations or tweets. Spread the word. Sound the alarms, @prolife.