Translate

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Essential Oils are medicinal and good for you

This is a public service message for people who get frantic that they are denied appropriate health care for whatever reason.

Essential oils are oils squeezed from tree roots, leaves, fruits and from shrubs and from vegetables' roots and leaves. Many of them have excellent charcterisitics. I research this often to find "the tree of life' as written about in book of Revelations in Holy Bible and learned the tree of life produces 12 different fruits one a month.

I also research it for my own sake. When a maniac tried to kill me with a vehicle in 2011, the University of Missouri in Columbia sent me home alone with fractured ribs and a concussion and blood in my nose and at base of my skull, and difficulty breathing. They had no intention of treating me. I knew if I was going to survive those injuries it was up to me and GOD! SO I prayed for wisdom and held my head still with my hands when I got up for months and began a regimen of prayer and essential oils to overcome the attempt on my life. I am still researching essential oils and generally speaking find them to be as good or better than any prescription.

Today I was researching the plant Plantago Lanceolata and its extract and I am sharing some of what I learned about it with y'all. The abbreviation for essential oils is EO. Plantago Lanceolata is also known as ribwort plantain, English plaintain, ribleaf, lambs tongue and narrowleaf plaintain.

Sources of today :
1) EOs w/ antimicrobial properties:

https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/cosing/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.results&function=7&search;
7 Aug 2019

2)
Plantago Lanceolata grows in US & has 37 studies in NIH [National Institute of Health that pays for medical research] about its properties.
It STAUNCHES BLOOD FLOW, corrects snake bite! Read source:

https://pfaf.org/user/plant.aspx?LatinName=Plantago+lanceolata;

I quote:
"Ribwort plantain is a safe and effective treatment for bleeding, it quickly staunches blood flow and encourages the repair of damaged tissue[254]. The leaves contain mucilage, tannin and silic acid[244]. An extract of them has antibacterial properties[240]. They have a bitter flavour and are astringent, demulcent, mildly expectorant, haemostatic and ophthalmic[9, 13, 21, 145, 165, 222, 244, 254]. Internally, they are used in the treatment of a wide range of complaints including diarrhoea, gastritis, peptic ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, haemorrhage, haemorrhoids, cystitis, bronchitis, catarrh, sinusitis, asthma and hay fever[238, 254]. They are used externally in treating skin inflammations, malignant ulcers, cuts, stings etc[4]. The heated leaves are used as a wet dressing for wounds, swellings etc[213, 222]. The root is a remedy for the bite of rattlesnakes, it is used in equal portions with Marrubium vulgare[207]. The seeds are used in the treatment of parasitic worms[213]. Plantain seeds contain up to 30% mucilage which swells up in the gut, acting as a bulk laxative and soothing irritated membranes[238]. Sometimes the seed husks are used without the seeds[238]. A distilled water made from the plant makes an excellent eye lotion[7]."

Today is 7th August 2019 at 10:23am. Either Google, Microsoft or those who kill human babies attempted to prevent me from logging into this account of mine I have had since about 2004. The wicked never quit but neither do I.

Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse, artist; Springfield, Missouri