1) "At a press conference at 10 a.m. Feb. 23 in the Zengar Room at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., Ms. Minichini will tell the story of how progesterone injections saved Gabriel’s life after she had taken the first of two abortion pills, and then had a change of heart. The press conference is being sponsored by Priests for Life and the American Association of Pro-Life Obstetrician-Gynecologists to call attention to the life-saving procedure and to a new “RU-486 Reversal Kit” now available to physicians." http://www.priestsforlife.org/blog/index.php/meet-gabriel-saved-in-abortion-pill-reversal-at-national-press-club-priests-for-life-aaplog-to-sponsor-conference-at-10-a-m-feb-23
2) La's Gov Bobby Jindal would be a wonderful a prolife President! http://www.lifenews.com/2015/02/17/bobby-jindals-state-was-most-pro-life-for-five-years-imagine-wat-he-could-do-as-president/
3) Mississippi is calling for volunteers to pray for 40 days at abortion clinics for GOD to close down abortuaries there: http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/28138668/anti-abortion-advocates-pray-to-end-abortion
4) Montana personhood may be on 2016 ballot: https://christianprolifenews.wordpress.com/2015/02/18/montana-debate-on-personhood-could-end-up-on-2016-ballot/
5) Ohio's HR 69 "proposed by House Speaker Cliff Rosenberger (R-Clarksville), would outlaw abortion after a heartbeat can be detected in the fetus. That can happen as early as six weeks into a pregnancy, a time before many people are aware they’re pregnant.
Violating the law would be a fifth-degree felony for the physician, and could result in up to a year in prison and a fine of $2,500."
And more on that subject : "With 50 co-sponsors, a renewed legislative effort to pass a much more restrictive ban on abortions appears to be a slam dunk in the 99-member Ohio House.
And if that wasn’t enough assurance, House Speaker Cliff Rosenberger is among the co-sponsors of the bill to outlaw abortions after a fetal heartbeat can be detected, generally about six weeks into pregnancy." http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/02/18/heartbeat-bill-attracts-50-house-sponsors.html
6) Arizona's SB 1318 : "authored by Sen. Nancy Barto, R-Phoenix, would prohibit any health care exchange in Arizona from providing coverage for elective abortions.
Barto said the change would protect Arizona taxpayers, who she said overwhelmingly oppose abortion.
“I stand up for the most vulnerable and for my constituents that believe that their tax dollars shouldn’t go for these services,” she said.
7) Anti-life news from Idaho so you can know the enemy and protest] "Ken McClure, a lobbyist for the Idaho Medical Association, told lawmakers the IMA worked with anti-abortion groups to revise the proposal." so that it undoes what the lawmakers were trying to do, which was regulate drugs that kill preborn in womb. http://nwnewsnetwork.org/post/idaho-lawmakers-revise-abortion-bill-doctors-request
8) Pregnant women can get an 3 dimensional doll made to the specifications of their ultrasound: "We use your 3D/4D ultrasound images or newborn baby pictures to create a unique artistic representation of your baby using the latest computer graphics and 3D printing technology."http://www.3d-babies.com/about/
9) Loiusiana Gov Bobby Jindal is wonderful hero of preborn humans; "Jindal had a 100-percent voting record during three years as member of the U.S. House of Representatives, according to National Right to Life, an antiabortion group. He has also signed into law a series of measures that have tightened restrictions on abortions in Louisiana since he became governor in 2008.
Americans United for Life says Louisiana has been the most antiabortion state during Jindal's tenure.
- See more at: http://readingeagle.com/ap/article/jindal-antiabortion-activists-block-planned-parenthood-in-new-orleans/....
10) Buy t-shirts declaring yourself to be the prolife generation; http://www.sunfrogshirts.com/I-am-Pro-Life-Generation-.html?23696
11) Kansas HR 95 to protect humans in womb from dismemberment: http://www.kslegislature.org/li/b2015_16/measures/sb95
12) "Christian doctors across Canada are vowing to challenge the constitutionality of the requirement now being considered by the Saskatchewan medical profession that all its members be required to perform abortions or assist at suicides—or refer patients to other doctors who will.
“This is moral genocide,” Saskatoon emergency room doctor Philip Fitzpatrick says of the policy, already approved in principle without consultation with doctors or the public by the Saskatchewan College of Physicians and Surgeons."
13) I reported on this already but want to include it here also:
Prolife: 16 Feb 2015 About "Oklahoma's newly elected Senator James Lankford":
Lankford (R), who co-chairs the Congressional Prayer Caucus, told CNS News Feb. 11 that Congress should, in fact, disapprove the Reproductive Health Non-Discrimination Act of 2014 signed into law by D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser at the end of January. The local ordinance which would affect national organizations as well as local institutions based in the nation's capital is currently undergoing a 30-day review before being sent to Congress." the Reproductive Health Non-Discrimination Amendment Act which "prevents religious institutions, faith-based employers and pro-life advocacy organizations in the District of Columbia from making employment decisions consistent with "their sincerely held religious beliefs or moral convictions about the sanctity of human life."Signatories to the letter included the Alliance Defending Freedom, the Family Research Council, the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, the National Association of Evangelicals and the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops. In total, 14 religious and pro-life organizations signed the Feb. 5 letter.
The groups also expressed concern about the Human Rights Amendment Act of 2014. The letter states the law violates the First Amendment and RFRA because it "requires religiously affiliated educational institutions to endorse, sponsor, and provide school resources to persons or groups that oppose the institutions' religious teachings regarding human sexuality."
Lankford's support of the groups comes as no surprise to some. In mid-January, the Congressional Prayer Caucus', co-chair and founding member, Rep. Randy Forbes, R-Va., touted Lankford's "staunch commitment to protecting the constitutional right of religious freedom," and his willingness to fight "for the ability of all Americans to freely exercise and live by their religious beliefs."
14) Photos of newborns as they emerge : http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/02/amazing-photos-taken-seconds-after-birth-show-newborns-in-all-their-beautiful-sublime-grittiness/....
15) Baby born alive inside amniotic sac :http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/02/13/pkg-baby-born-in-amniotic-sac.kcal-kcbs
Below are the ymblos that represent me [Gloria Poole, owner of this blog and all content on it] :
This is 1 of my2015 personal logos I signed with digital ink but I usually sign my signature in paint on inks.
This is my left hand on one of my christian crosses to remind all that I am Southern Baptist/Great Commission Christian believer and do not make nor worship idols, or images of GOD THE FATHER or of JESUS THE MESSIAH, in accordance wit Exodus chapter 20 in King James Holy Bible.
This is my copyright notice for this blog of mine.
This is my copyright notice for any camera or cell phone camera of mine that I photograph with for the prupose of adding media to my blogs; and with my name written in ways I have written it on the web since about 2003, in some cases and since 1996 in other cases.
Copyright notice 7 February 2015 at 12:36pm: This blog and all content, all words, all photos and all art on it were created and posted by me Gloria Poole , RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name I was born with but sometimes I also sign my born with surname of Poole. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, twice divorced Christian woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone . I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. The telephones listed on this account belong to me and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words and or art and or photos that I create bel*og exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole /gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria at my apt in Missouri on 7 Feb 2015 at 12:45pm which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and nether is my sip account shared with anyone. Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 18 Feb 2015 at 1:18pm.