1) Quote : " "The Joshua Leadership Institute has helped me realize that I can be part of the generation that brings an end to abortion. I can't wait to put into practice what I learned here."
This was the testimony of a public high school student from Covington,..."
2) Also, please read info on ebola risk if international traveler, and how to prevent infections that was written by me as Registered Nurse on another blog of mine that I post public health teaching too:
3) Also, please read this article in the BBC that might help you save lives someday if you should happen to be in bad situation while traveling abroad:
Quote: "Quote: "Sachar had shown that the body could still transport sodium when glucose was added - something key in fighting dehydration." ...""The proportions are crucial. In order to get the optimal absorption of water you need the same amount of glucose and sodium.
"Moreover the proportions of electrolytes need to be close enough to the body's own fluid composition so that it can adjust and keep balance." And: "The Lancet has described oral rehydration therapy as "potentially the most important medical advance" of the 20th century with UNICEF adding that no other medical innovation of the century "has had the potential to prevent so many deaths over such a short period of time and at so little cost".
4) Also, more info on ebola:
Learning how to protect yourselves and your family from deadly diseases is a prolife thing to do.
5) 28 July 2014: Court blocks NH law restricting speech of #prolifers:
6) "The practice of paying a woman to have an embryo transferred to her womb and bear the child for someone else, known as gestational surrogacy, has been growing steadily over the last decade although it remains illegal in most countries." http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/28/us/surrogacy-agency-planet-hospital-delivered-heartache.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0" And thank goodness! Selling humans in any form is immoral and should be illegal anywhere!
7)On 27 July 2014 prolife news: "The Life Legal Defense Foundation filed suit on Wednesday against the Jackson Police Department on behalf of the organization Pro-Life Mississippi and eight Christians for what has been described as a "blatant and ongoing violation of free speech rights of pro-life advocates." And : "he civil rights action "challenges specific police misconduct as well as policies, customs and practices of the City of Jackson, whereby it continually infringed, and continues to infringe, upon the free speech rights of citizens by unlawfully arresting, citing and threatening to arrest such citizens for conduct that is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution, as well as the Constitution of the State of Mississippi." 8) I wrote about States' rights on my official blog for Tapestry of LIFE , yesterday because of attempts by a RADICAL Senator to end States' rights. You should read about that at https://tapestry-of-life-llp.blogspot.com, if you are U S citizen.
9) I updated https://save-the-baby-humans.blogspot.com on 29th July, 2014.
10) I tweet on the prolife and personhood cause on these twitter accounts:
@ProlifeNurse and @personhood1. You may read those tweets in sequence at:
And of course, if you are not trying to murder me, you can follow me on twitter.
This blog is one of the prolife blogs I own and create. The others , which are all different and unique, are:
https://real-women-have-babies.blogspot.com; Updated today 17 August 2014
and maybe others. I write these one by one and sometimes I create art for them. I create much art as artist and I display that on other blogs . You might enjoy that art. See https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com for some of that art I created and the about me page and the about me page on this blog also.
For the record: I am white, Southern Baptist Christian ,single again twice-divorced woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh;[but no sons] and a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri; an artist in all mediums, a republican, prolife activist, personhood promoter; author, poet, citizen journo, cartoonist, illustrator, and photographer. Copyright notice: this blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole of Missouri [but I was born in state of Georgia] and it may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor be downloaded, nor saved to disk, nor copied, nor printed at remote, nor re-published by anyone. I, Gloria Poole, RN, artist, own all rights to this blog and its content. This blog and its content is covered by U S Copyright law and I , Gloria Poole,[residing in Missouri ] own all rights to it. You may read about the provenance of some of the art I have created while I lved in state of Colorado, and about the events of my life during those 4 horrible years of second marriage and second divorce on my blog in my former married name of https://gloriapoolepappas.blogspot.com. I removed the hated Pappas name from my name by Court order at time of final divorce decree from male DBP of Colorado in Oct 2007, and I resumed my full maiden name including my surname of Poole in oct 2007 at time of final divorce decree from male DBP.
Gloria Poole / gloriapoole / Gloria / gloria0817 / gpoole817 / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / artist-gloriapoole / Gloria Poole, RN, artist / @gloriapoole / press.gloriapoole / gloriapoole.RN / Ms Gloria Poole / Poole.Gloria / gloria_poole /photo-by-gloriapoole / cartooning-by-gloriapoole and other variations of my real born with legal name of Gloria Poole, at my own private apt in Missouri that is not shared with anyone, 9 August 2014 at 9:30am.