Translate

Saturday, April 10, 2021

My condolences to UK Queen Eliz,Prince Charles,Prince William

The world knows by now that UK's Prince Phillip died this past Friday [2 days ago]. I always admired him. He spoke what was in his heart without self-censorship. My own daddy also had that characteristic and never sugar coated his words, his commands, his instructions, and tolerated no nonsense. We citizens of the United States including me, have been so bombarded with fake news, fake "truth", so-called "politically correct" nonsense that whenever the news published another quote of Prince Philip that the liberal Press considered outrageous, it was like a breath of fresh air to world.

I was born in the state of Georgia [and was educated there and got my first Registered Nurse license there long ago, and graduated from University of Georgia also]. Georgia is one of the original 13 colonies and was named after the man King George who was King of England [as it was called then] when Georgia was settled by those who sailed from England. In Georgia's civil history school lessons we Georgians were taught much about British history--the functions of its Parliament and how our Congress evolved from it; and the blood lines of the Stuarts, Plantagenets, Windsors. It's all familiar to me because I studied it as a child. I still follow their news on a daily basis. I also visited the UK twice and had a Registered Nurse license there for several years [and currently have a Registered Nurse license in Missouri]. I am writing all of thisfor readers to understand the background of this post.

I want to make a public note of the honor that I think Prince Philip deserves as the Consort [husband] of the present Queen Elizabeth II. I understood that he could not be given title of King because then he would have out-ranked The Queen who inherited the Monarchy from her father. In following the news of the royal family, it seems to me that Prince Philip served the United Kingdom very well in his role. From all words, videos I have seen, or heard of Queen Elizabeth it was always obvious that she loved her husband very much and that in itself is an accomplishment after their 70 years of marriage. Not many couples remain in love that long.

Here are some of the news videos, and photos and words written by BBC about him:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56698794;

On web today 10Apr2021;7:49am.

Here is something else that viewers will probably enjoy . I found it fascinating since I had never heard the Maori language spoken or other languages in the video on youtube of UK Celebration of their Commonwealth of nations. The songs, poem, drums in this video are a fitting tribute to the UK as a nation. See BBC video at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cqI8-iBkJ4&list=PL5A4nPQbUF8DchCTUEOe49jMrKkFruKOV;

On web 9Apr 2021; 8:05pm.

Also, a change of topic for a bit since this is a health blog of mine. I quote from an email sent to me :

"John Finnis [who] is the Biolchini Family Professor of Law Emeritus at the University of Notre Dame says the 14th amendment should include humans in the womb, in a specific detailed discussion of the common law on the topic of abortion and that the citizens of these United States [and not the Supreme Court] should decide if 14th amendment includes those in womb. I quote :"it is for the people to decide whether to amend the Fourteenth Amendment. That decision process would be a raw debate about the truth of the nature and dignity of persons: persons born, persons on the way to birth, and the persons who brought them into being. Meantime, it will sooner or later be for the Court to say, more truthfully than Roe, what the people who ratified the Fourteenth Amendment committed the nation to by choosing to write and adopt what they did about persons, ". Read entire legal discussion at:

https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2021/04/born-and-unborn-answering-objections-to-constitutional-personhood

It is past time for the Congress of the United States to put forth a Constitutional Amendment to include humans in the womb, who have human DNA, which is distinguishable from any other species'DNA, up to vote to include them as lawful "persons"in the 14th Amendment. End the premeditated killing of tiny, defenseless humans. let the United States become the nation that protects and preserves human life.

I Also read some news that probably also affects the United States on the subject of the covid vaccines. I am posting the website addresses of those articles as a public notice of those events:

Quote: "The European Medicines Agency found a link between the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 shot and rare blood clots.

U.K. authorities are recommending that people under 30 take alternative vaccines."https://sbj.net/stories/eu-agency-astrazeneca-vaccine-can-cause-rare-blood-clots,73660;

on web 9April 2021; 6:48pm.

Also, these news articles on covid vaccine:

2 vaccine administration sites closed after several immediate adverse reactions to Johnson and Johnson covid vaccine:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorado-north-carolina-johnson-and-johnson-vaccine-reactions/;

9 Apr 2021; 9:22am

2 more states stop J and J vaccine because of adverse reactions:

Georgia:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-johnson-covid-vaccine-georgia-pause-20210409-ztpwmtvpaje2panc4jekgxkili-story.html;

Also NC which had 26 adverse reactions to it in 1 day:

https://news.yahoo.com/north-carolina-sites-halt-j-000205052.html;

9April 2021; 6:28pm

Also, to see a recent selfie of me visit my blog at https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com, and scroll past the header selfie of me from 2008, to the photo selfie I photographed in 2020, November but added yesterday to that blog, below the sketch I drew and painted about artificial intelligence. I have other blogs also which I update one by one for specific reasons.

Posted today 10th April 2021 at 8:46am by me Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse, artist of/in Springfield Missouri. Updated by me Gloria at 9:08am to add in 14th amendment paragraph.