JESUS said, "Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Je-ze-bel which calleth herself a prophetess to teach and seduce My servants to commit fornication and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I AM HE which searcheth the reins and hearts; and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. " Revelation 2: 20-23
Prolife and personhood news:
1) "A special House committee empaneled to investigate fetal tissue research is preparing to issue 17 subpoenas to medical supply companies and laboratories, seeking the names of researchers, graduate students, laboratory technicians and administrative personnel ..."
2) A pinterest wall :https://www.pinterest.com/pin/2885187240211512/
3) "HEA 1337 is law in Indiana effective July 1. The wide-sweeping bill has been called the strictest abortion law in the nation. The bill outlaws abortion entirely for a variety of reasons, adds additional barriers to access, and requires each aborted or miscarried fetus be buried or cremated. "http://www.nuvo.net/indianapolis/intersectional-impact-pence-hea-1337-and-hoosier-women/Content?oid=3881057
4) [JURIST] Florida Governor Rick Scott [official website] on Friday signed a bill [HB 1411 materials] into law that will cut off state funding to clinics providing abortions as well as impose more restrictions on abortions in the state. - See more at: http://www.ooyuz.com/geturl?aid=10976541
5) "Bioethical questions around the use of fetal tissue in research have been central to a House panel’s investigation";;http://kunm.org/post/fetal-tissue-debate-political-theater-or-bioethical-conundrum#stream/0
6) "The University of California, San Diego, and one of its neuroscientists have become embroiled in a national debate over the legality and ethics of using human fetal tissue to study various diseases.
The controversy escalated last week when a House committee confirmed that it plans to issue 17 subpoenas to labs, medical supply companies and others to obtain the names of scientists, graduate students and technicians who work with such tissue.
The panel earlier requested similar information from leading universities across the country, including UC San Diego,...Republicans on the panel and opponents of abortion said the congressional investigation is warranted to ensure that people aren't violating the law by making money from fetal tissue. The federal government bans profiting from the sale of human tissue or organs.
At the center of the dispute is the House Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives, which began scrutinizing the issue last year after the release of surreptitiously recorded videos suggesting that some Planned Parenthood officials tried to profit illegally from the sale of fetal tissue."Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/news/article68549597.html#storylink=cpy
Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/news/article68549597.html
7) "The Susan B. Anthony List and other anti-abortion groups were using a website, www.ProtecttheCourt.com, to contact their senators. State of the State Ks http://stateofthestateks.com/2016/03/27/gop-leader-no-vote-obamas-supreme-court-nominee-ever/
8) "Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke has decried how Planned Parenthood and the rest of the abortion industry have disproportionately targeted black preborn babies, and he is now asking the former first lady to reject the award she received from the abortion giant that was founded nearly a century ago by the notoriously racist Margaret Sanger."http://www.onenewsnow.com/pro-life/2016/03/27/black-sheriff-calls-hillary-to-reject-sanger-award
9) Medical textbooks you can utilize to teach yourself medical knowledge of human life, pregnancy, delivery, medical care of those in womb, neonatalogy, complications --all aspects of human life.
9-1) Early Pregnancy
9-2) Fetal Therapy by Mark Kilby,Anthony Johnson,Dick Oepkes
9-3) Obstetrics and Intrapartum Emergencies by Edward Chandrahara,and Sabaratnam Arulkumaran
9-4) Analgesia,Anesthesia and Pregnancy by Steve Yentis and Surbhi Malhotra
9-5) Pregnancy after Assisted Reproductive Technology by Eric Jauniaux and Botros Rizk
9-6) Atlas of Oocytes, Zygotes and Embryoes in Reproductive Medicine by Marc Van den Bergh and Thomas Ebner,and Kay Elder
9-7) Infertility Counseling by Sharon Covington and Linda Hammer Burns
9-8) Ectopic Pregnancy by Isabel Stabile
9-9) Gametes by J.G. Grudzinskas and J.L. Yovich
9-10) GenEthics by Kurt Bayertz and Susan L Kirkby, and H Tristam Englehardt,Jr
9-11) Prenatal Care by Marie McCormick and Joanne Siegel
9-12) Ethical issues in Maternal -Fetal Medicine by Donna Dickenson
9-13) Preterm Labour by Jane Norman and Ian Greer
9-14) The Fetal Matrix by Peter Gluckman & Mark Hanson
9-15) Environmental impacts on Reproductive Health and Fertility by Tracey Woodruff, Sarah Janssen,Louis Guillette,Jr, and Linda Giudice
9-16) Biology and Pathology of the Oocyte by Alan O Trounson and Roger G Gosden
9-17) Biology and Pathology of the Trophoblast by Ashley Moffett, Charlie and Lake and Anne McLaren
9-18) The Sperm Cell by Christopher J De Jonge and Christopher Bartlett
9-19) Infertility and Assisted Reproduction by R Botros, M B Rizk, Juan Garcia_-Velasco,Hassan Sallam and Antonis Makrigiannakis
9-20) The Healthy Embryo by Jeff Nisker, Francoise Baylis, Isabel Karpin,Carolyn McLeod, Roxanne Mykitiuk
9-21) Gametes--The Oocyte by J. G. Grudzinskas and J.L. Yovich
9-22) Textbook of Clinical Embryology by Kevin Coward and Dagan Wells
9-23) Handbook of Human Oocyte Cryopreservation by Eleonora Porcu and Patrizia Ciottis, and Stefano Venturoli
9-24) Neonatalogy by Richard A Polin and John M Lorenz
9-25) Handbook of Obstetric Medicine by Catherine Nelson-Piercy
9-26) High Risk Pregnancy--Management Options by Phillip J Steer, Carl Weiner, Bernard Gonik, Caroline Crowther, and Stephanie Robson
9-27) Dewhurst's Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology by Keith Edmunds
9-28) Contemporary Maternal-Newborn Nursing Care by Patricia Ladewig, Marcia London and Michele Davidson
9-29) Childbearing: A Nursing Perspective by Ann Clark and Dyanne Alfonso
9- 30) Maternity Nursing by Dietra Leonard Lowdermilk and Shannon Perry
plus many,many more. I added 3 to this on 24 Feb 2016
This is my 2016 logo for the time being. I signed it in paint and painted in that little brush. Copyrighted.
My copyright notice I made for this blog and all content on it. Read statement below.
This is one of my Christian crosses to remind all that I am raised Southern Baptist and am believer in THE LIVING LORD JESUS.That is my hand in that photo that I photographed in recent months this year. To read what I believe please read https://salvation-is-free.blogspot.com.
This is the display I made of the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business where I got a second education and graduated with a business degree.
This is my selfie [Gloria Poole,RN, artist] in spring 2014 but I look the same except that I am thinner and my hair is longer but I still put it in lop-sided pony tail when I walk about or create art to prevent hair from blowing into my eyes or into paint.That is also me that you see in the "about me" box on right side of this blog and I am wearing a dark grey winter wool hat because that photo was taken of me in state of Georgia in Jan 2010 and my family in Georgia saw me wearing that hat and so did other people. So I am leaving that photo also on this blog for that reason.
This is one of my photos of the U S flag I photographed on walkabout to remind all I am a U S citizen with all civil liberties including freedom of Press, freedom to worship THE LORD GOD, and freedom to associate with whomever I want or not to associate with those GOD labels "abomination" and freedom to protest governments. Copyright notice: I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to all content on this blog. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name, that I was born with; but on pencil and or ink drawings I sometimes also sign my born with surname of Poole which is my legal name again because I removed the Pappas name from my name at time of final divorce decree in Oct 2007 from male DBP, and I resumed my full maiden name INCLUDING MY BORN WITH SURNAME OF POOLE by Court order at the same time. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria; Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, single-again, twice divorced, Southern Baptist, born again, Christian, woman and the mother of only two children who are grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author, personhood promoter. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone .
I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. All telephones listed on this account and any account of mine on the web belong to me personally and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. I have telephones not listed on this account or any account of mine for my safety sake. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words I wrote and or art I made and signed and or photos that I photographed belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria / G-L-O-R-I-A / gloriapoole1749 /gloria0817 /gpoole817 / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / gloriapoole.RN / artist-gloriapoole /Gloria Poole,RN,artist /cartooning-by-gloriapoole / photo-by-gloriapoole, and other variations of my real name with or without my professional status as Registered Nurse and with or without numbers after my name, at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and neither is my isp account shared with anyone which means no one is authorized to log into any account of mine anywhere but me. /signed/ Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 28th Mar 2016 at 9:50am. You can read more about me and see some of the art I made on this blog of mine: https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com.