1) [Missouri's] "Simon’s Law will do two important things:
Prevent any medical facility or practitioner from secretly placing a DNR order for children under 18 years of age without written consent of at least one parent or guardian.
2. Require that, upon request, a facility must disclose any existing written policy on denial of life-sustaining treatment."
2) "Indiana Gov. Mike Pence stressed his anti-abortion convictions on Friday, leaving fellow conservatives with the distinct impression he will sign a measure making the state the second to ban abortion in cases when a fetus has a genetic abnormality, such as Down syndrome...But Mike Fichter, CEO of anti-abortion group Indiana Right to Life, said he is convinced Pence will sign it.
"He has a rock solid record on pro-life issues," said Fichter, adding that Pence had a perfect score from the organization during his 12-year tenure in Congress." http://www.startribune.com/pence-leaves-impression-he-will-sign-anti-abortion-measure/371835601/
3) "The lawsuit accuses Ingalls of violating the Maine Civil Rights Act by yelling so loudly about murdering babies, aborted babies’ blood and Jesus on Oct. 23 that his voice could be heard in the second-floor counseling and examination rooms of the facility..Pastor Andrew March claims in the federal lawsuit filed last December that other activities in Monument Square, such as parades, are louder than protests, but that police told him to lower his voice because of the content of what he was saying.
Whiting represents March in that case and has a pending motion that has yet to be heard in U.S. District Court in Portland, asking for an injunction order from the court to prevent the police and Attorney General’s Office from quieting anti-abortion protests." http://www.pressherald.com/2016/03/11/abortion-foe-seeks-dismissal-of-maine-case-accusing-him-of-protesting-too-loudly/
4) " North Carolina can issue specialty vehicle license plates with anti-abortion slogans while refusing to also produce tags that offer pro-abortion rights views, a federal appeals court ruled Thursday. In a 2-1 decision, the U.S. 4th Circuit Court of Appeals said North Carolina can issue license plates bearing the statement "Choose Life." The General Assembly in 2011 passed legislation allowing the anti-abortion expression while rejecting requests to also issue tags saying "Respect Choice" or similar abortion-rights phrases." http://www.sfchronicle.com/news/us/article/Appeals-court-North-Carolina-can-print-Choose-6882470.php
5) " GOP state lawmakers... nominated...Ken Cuccinelli to the state Supreme Court. The 47-year-old former Virginia attorney general and ex-state senator from Northern Virginia championed an anti-tax, anti-abortion, anti-gay rights, anti-environment message with a passion that made him the darling of the ultraconservative Tea Party contingent. He was even more right of the GOP mainstream than his Republican colleagues. "http://richmondfreepress.com/news/2016/mar/11/virginia-supreme-court-drama/
6) "Georgia would provide state-funded grants to "pregnancy resource centers" that offer medical care, counseling and other services to pregnant women while discouraging abortion, under legislation that easily passed the state House on Friday. The state Senate approved the measure on party lines last month. Senators must agree to some minor changes before the proposal can head to Gov. Nathan Deal's desk. To be eligible, facilities cannot encourage or discuss abortions as an option or refer women to clinics that perform abortions, except when the mother's life is threatened.
Other states, including Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania, have similar programs benefiting pregnancy centers." http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/grant-program-anti-abortion-facilities-passes-house-37583233
7) " Rhode Island, [is] a state that does not in its own right guarantee women access to abortion. In fact, the state explicitly denies the right to abortion in its constitution, which was amended in 1986 to include the assertion that “nothing in this section (Article I Section II) shall be construed to grant or secure any right relating to abortion or the funding thereof.”http://www.browndailyherald.com/2016/03/11/rhode-island-fails-to-guarantee-abortion-access-affordability/
8) hearing to revoke license of P.P. : http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/politics/judge-sets-hearing-date-for-lawsuit-over-columbia-clinic-abortion/article_097cbab7-106e-5460-b0a4-204f04dab64e.html;;;;;;; 9) " [Oklahoma's] Senate Bill 1552 [that state lawmakers have introduced ... would strip doctors of their medical licenses for performing abortions] .passed in the Senate on Tuesday with a 40-7 vote and now moves to the state House for a vote. It is the latest in a line of bills under the Capitol dome that target abortion. Senate Bill 1118, authored by Senator Joseph Silk, R-Broken Bow, makes an abortion performed when there’s the detection of a fetal heartbeat first-degree murder.
House Bill 2797, authored by Rep. Ann Coody, R-Lawton, passed the House last week. It created a provision for state funds to be set aside for anti-abortion curriculum to be taught in high schools, including having pro-life speakers or groups make presentations to students. It now moves to the Senate for a vote."http://www.news9.com/story/31430104/anti-abortion-bill-targets-doctors-who-perform-the-procedure
10) The latest trick of evil Planned Parenthood is to insert a pop-up over prolife articles that tries to label PROLIFE news as p-o-r-n. Happened today while reading news in my inbox.
11) "The Florida Senate approved a bill today that both defunds Planned Parenthood and places new restrictions on abortion procedures,"..."The bill, SB 1722, is now headed to Governor Rick Scott’s desk, where it will almost certainly be signed into law. The bill,... mirrors laws passed in Texas and Louisiana. It requires doctors at clinics that perform abortions to have admitting privileges at a hospital “within reasonable proximity to the clinic,” whatever that might mean, or that the clinic have a “patient transfer agreement with local hospitals.... redefines trimesters... In Florida, should the bill pass, the second trimester of a pregnancy would legally begin at 12 weeks and the third at 24.”The Associated Press reports that the bill passed 15-24, along party lines."... http://jezebel.com/florida-legislature-passes-sweeping-anti-abortion-bill-1763826989
12) "A Wisconsin Supreme Court justice who was appointed by Gov. Scott Walker last year and who is running for a full term has come under fire for things she wrote as a college student, including that abortion was a "holocaust of our children"; http://journalstar.com/news/national/govt-and-politics/anti-gay-abortion-college-writings-haunt-wisconsin-justice/article_354183ba-227e-5208-8dc2-cc4e12dc8874.html
13) Ireland's "the eighth amendment, which enshrines the equal right to life of women and the unborn...Legislation introduced in 2013 stipulates that the unborn’s right to life begins at implantation" http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/09/ireland-election-abortion-rights-campaign
14) Stopping the homosexual steamroller is a PROLIFE thing to do since only a man and a woman can produce another human being: Quote: " After more than 36 hours of non-stop debate, Republicans who control the Missouri Senate shut down a Democrat-led filibuster of a controversial same-sex marriage proposal early Wednesday.
Republicans used a parliamentary maneuver, known as the previous question, to end the blockade, which had put a national focus on a GOP-sponsored measure to shield clergy, wedding vendors and religious organizations from penalties if they oppose same-sex marriage." http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/republicans-end-democrat-led-filibuster-of-same-sex-marriage-bill/article_dc40dd44-0ef2-5764-b817-5919b4d3a422.html. And on same topic:
" Conscience clause advances for businesses in Missouri to refuse to service same sex marriages : "No one should be compelled to make a work with their own hands that's offensive to their beliefs," Republican sponsor Sen. Bob Onder said during earlier debate on the measure. http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_XGR_RELIGIOUS_OBJECTIONS_MOOL-?SITE=MOCOD&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
“My conscience comes from the Bible, the inerrant word of the Bible,” said Senator David Sater, a Republican. “It’s a conscience protection bill.”...The bill would shield religious organizations and religious leaders from having anything to do with same-sex wedding ceremonies or celebrations"
15) http://savethehumanbabies.wix.com/lifedefenders is a life defenders workshop in April
16) Utah wants to anesthetize human beings before killing them: http://www.good4utah.com/news/local-news/abortion-anesthesia-bill-passes-house-committe
17 )Make a baby human video from Time magazine is WONDERFUL:
http://time.com/4250947/pregnancy-timelapse/?xid=time_socialflow_twitter 8 Mar
18 ) Missouri removes funding for planned parenthood: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/planned-parenthood-funding-stripped-from-budget/article_eb758e54-7107-5919-8835-35dc35170b96.html
19) "Deeply Divided Supreme Court Wrestles with Texas Abortion Case--
Questions by justices during oral arguments raise possibility of sending the case back to lower court": WSJ 3 Mar 2016
More on that :
"Ashley McGuire, a senior fellow with the anti-abortion group The Catholic Association, said the fight to limit abortions will continue no matter what the Supreme Court says. "This fight is not going away anytime soon," McGuire said". From AP ;;http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SUPREME_COURT_ABORTION_LAOL-?SITE=MOCOD&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
20) Brazilians oppose abortion : http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2016/03/brazilians-against-loosening-protective-abortion-laws-resisting-pressure-to-change-in-light-of-zika-virus/#.VtYVkmQwgwd
21) Propaganda is how evil Planned Parenthood works: http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2016/03/having-scholarly-nonsense-accepted-as-truth-is-part-and-parcel-of-defending-abortion/#.VtYX42Qwgwd
22) NY Mag article how to deliver a baby :
23) Please read " A tune and a tear" that I wrote on the topic of what is happening in the US:
http://tapestry-of-life-llp.blogspot.com/2010/04/tune-and-tear-poem-by-gloria-poolernfor.html copy and paste into browser or use link :
24) Reversal of baby-killing hormones and drugs is possible: "At a press conference held at the National Press Club, AAPLOG physicians reported that as of the end of 2014, 78 babies have been born after abortion reversal treatment, with 45 women still pregnant, a 57% success rate out of 223 attempted reversals."Reversal of chemical abortion is possible with progesterone if administered b4 the 2nd drug cytotec to abort ;http://www.lifenews.com/2015/02/25/you-wont-believe-how-this-pro-life-doctor-saved-a-womans-baby-midway-through-an-abortion/?utm_content=buffer40f85&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
25) Happiest pregnancy announcement : http://www.lifenews.com/2015/02/24/the-happiest-pregnancy-announcement-youve-ever-seen
26) Other #prolife blogs and sites I own and create that are each different are:
https://sites.google.com/site/ArtistIllustrations [pencil drawings that I drew of stages of human development
https://sites.google.com/site/gloriapooleRN/optimumhealthisachievable This site has been attacked by BIG TOBACCO Industry on regular basis because it encourages #NOTobacco, so I posted it to several pages. [If not viewable here try:]
https://sites.google.com/site/gloriapoolern/ Has article 'From embryo to fetus" that I wrote as Registered Nurse.
27) also, thank you publicly to my readers in six countries for this particular blog of mine. For all blogs and sites of mine, I have viewers in 35 countries. If you are interested in seeing those listed, I think I put the entire list on my https://artist0gloriapoole.blogspot.com on post a few days ago. Reminder that I create art almost every day in some form and usually post it to the web, and it is for general audiences and may be viewed by any country, any age person, and any time. I do not require registration or log in to view my sites. My stats record the country only--they do not include names etc, and I prefer it that way.
1) I think this article means that the fed govt of Obama has hijacked state's rights: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/planned-parenthood-medicaid-funds-threats-37525261
You can follow me on twitter on these accounts of mine specific to #prolife and #personhood cause: @ProlifeNurse; @personhood1; and on other twitter accounts of mine : @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @Tartan_Bliss; @tweetie0817 on other topics including art I make. .
This is my 2016 logo for the time being. I signed it in paint and painted in that little brush. Copyrighted.
My copyright notice I made for this blog and all content on it. Read statement below.
This is my hand on one of my christian cross necklaces in selfie from 2014 to remind all that I am Southern Baptist Christian and am believer in THE LIVING LORD JESUS and do not make nor worship images of GOD, and do not bow down to any idol or man-made thing in keeping with GOD's commandment in Exodus 20:13, KJV. You can read some of the scriptures explaining who JESUS is and what Christians believe on this blog of mine :
To read what I believe please read https://salvation-is-free.blogspot.com.
This is the display I made of the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business where I got a second education and graduated with a business degree.
This is my selfie [Gloria Poole,RN, artist] in spring 2014 but I look the same except that I am thinner and my hair is longer but I still put it in lop-sided pony tail when I walk about or create art to prevent hair from blowing into my eyes or into paint.That is also me that you see in the "about me" box on right side of this blog and I am wearing a dark grey winter wool hat because that photo was taken of me in state of Georgia in Jan 2010 and my family in Georgia saw me wearing that hat and so did other people. So I am leaving that photo also on this blog for that reason.
This is one of my photos of the U S flag I photographed on walkabout to remind all I am a U S citizen with all civil liberties including freedom of Press, freedom to worship THE LORD GOD, and freedom to associate with whomever I want or not to associate with those GOD labels "abomination" and freedom to protest governments. Copyright notice: I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to all content on this blog. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name, that I was born with; but on pencil and or ink drawings I sometimes also sign my born with surname of Poole which is my legal name again because I removed the Pappas name from my name at time of final divorce decree in Oct 2007 from male DBP, and I resumed my full maiden name including my born with surname of Poole by Court order at the same time. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria; Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, single-again, twice divorced, Southern Baptist, born again, Christian, woman and the mother of only two children who are grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author, personhood promoter. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone .
I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, create all content--all words, all art, and all photos that I post here, and I own own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. All telephones listed on this account and any account of mine on the web belong to me personally and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones and some are Google voice numbers but all belong to me. I have other telephones besides the ones listed on this account for my personal safety. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words I wrote and or art I made and signed and or photos that I photographed belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria / G-L-O-R-I-A / gloriapoole1749 /gloria0817 /gpoole817 / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / gloriapoole.RN / artist-gloriapoole /Gloria Poole,RN,artist /cartooning-by-gloriapoole / photo-by-gloriapoole, and other variations of my real name with or without my professional status as Registered Nurse and with or without numbers after my name, at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and neither is my isp account shared with anyone which means no one is authorized to log into any account of mine anywhere but me. /signed/ Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 12th March 2016 at 9:18a m.
Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / [Ms ] Gloria Poole,RN,artist of / in Missouri, USA