Also, thank you very much for my readers in France, US, Brazil, Poland and Russia for the previous post. You can read the entire list of where I have readers on my https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com.
The Prolife news and events:
1) The Winchester Star : "The GOP closely aligns with Judeo-Christian values,... The Republican Party seeks to protect life, opposes infanticide, opposes sex-selection and dismemberment abortion, and opposes using public funding to promote or perform abortion or organizations like Planned Parenthood....On marriage, the Republican Party supports marriage between one man and one woman;....in a letter signed by Donald Trump to co-chair his Virginia Pro-life coalition, I was cautious. This letter enumerated the following promises: 1. Nominating pro-life justices to the Supreme Court. 2. Signing into law the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act that would end painful late-term abortions nationwide. 3. Defunding Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions, and reallocating their funding to community health centers that provide comprehensive health care for women. 4. Making the Hyde Amendment permanent law to protect taxpayers from having to pay for abortions."http://www.winchesterstar.com/opinions/commentary-open-forum-why-trump-mostly-for-the-positions-he/article_cd40b893-f956-550b-a62c-5181f61f633f.html
2) "Over time, Trump's commitments to life have gotten stronger. His inner circle includes pro-life leaders of the highest degree: Kellyanne Conway, David Bossie and John Mashburn. Trump's running mate, Gov. Mike Pence, is a pro-life trailblazer who has spent his entire career fighting to defund the abortion industry and helped make Indiana one of the friendliest states in the country for unborn babies and their mothers....Most importantly, Trump has been unwavering in his commitment to four specific pro-life policies: the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act to protect babies more than halfway through pregnancy, appointment of pro-life justices to the Supreme Court, defunding Planned Parenthood as long as they perform abortions and making the Hyde Amendment permanent to prevent taxpayer funding of abortion-on-demand."http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dear-pro-lifers-trump-absolutely-worth-your-vote/article/2606522
3) Missouri Republican candidate for Gov "[Eric] Greitens, 42, has among the least political experience — none, basically — while touting what might be the widest-ranging résumé outside of politics. A Maryland Heights native, he is a former Navy SEAL, decorated combat veteran, humanitarian activist, Rhodes scholar, best-selling author and founder of the Mission Continues, a philanthropic organization for returning veterans who want to serve their communities....Still, Greitens supports a familiar litany of standard Republican positions: anti-tax, anti-regulation, anti-abortion, pro-gun-rights. He has stressed his support for “right-to-work” legislation that would weaken unions and, proponents claim, improve the state’s business climate." http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/missouri-s-race-for-governor-pits-long-experience-against-fresh/article_54757ec4-a8ea-5827-83b3-7b61feba3d9a.html
4) http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/11/04/anti-abortion-poland-offers-payments-for-disabled-newborns.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fhealth+%28Internal+-+Health+-+Text%29; Poland has new program to help families of disabled newborns : http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/11/04/anti-abortion-poland-offers-payments-for-disabled-newborns.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fhealth+%28Internal+-+Health+-+Text%29
5) A PROLIFE ad in NY :http://brownpelicanla.com/issue/brown-pelican-la/article/watch-the-surprising-and-powerful-pro-life-ad-now-airing-in-new-york-city is very good ad.
6) "Students for Life, once a thriving anti-abortion club on Loyola’s campus, is currently on the rise again. It is an organization being resurrected this fall by Alex Lucas, freshman vocal performance and history double major".http://www.loyolamaroon.com/10011062/religion/students-for-life-club-forms/
7) Prolife fund-raiser coming up : "Vitae Foundation, a national non-profit organization which uses research and messaging to reach women facing unplanned pregnancies, will host its Seattle Pro-Life Event with Mike Huckabee on Thursday, December 1, at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront Hotel. Dinner and program begin at 7 p.m. Huckabee was the governor of Arkansas from 1996 to 2007 and a candidate in the 2016 United States presidential election. Reservations will be accepted online at www.VitaeFoundation.org/events or by calling Angela Ramsey at 573-634-4316. The registration fee is $100 per person, $50 is tax-deductible."https://www.evensi.us/seattle-pro-life-event-seattle-marriott-waterfront/191065021
8) A OB-gyn doctor thinks abortifacients may harm women : "back in September, when Ushma D. Upadhyay, an associate professor of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive sciences at the University of California, San Francisco, penned The New York Times op-ed about these very abortion drugs? She said, “my colleagues and I found that such laws are not just covers for restricting abortion access — they can actually harm women’s health.” Upadhayay continued, saying: We need scientific research that evaluates these laws’ actual effects on women and their health. If state legislatures want to create policies around abortion, they should be based on evidence. When policy is not based on science, American women pay the price. - See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/11/abortions-are-down-but-abortion-medication-use-is-on-the-rise-what-are-pro-lifers-to-do#sthash.Mg8jh17k.dpuf
" 9) In a related story, Marilyn Musgrave of LifeNews.com, one of the most popular anti-abortion publications on the internet, wrote her support for Hawley included in a broader discussion about the U.S. Senate race.
Josh Hawley is the Republican nominee and is a proven pro-life legal warrior. Look no further than the landmark Hobby Lobby Supreme Court case, which was a big victory for conscience rights and religious liberty: Hawley served as part of the legal team defending Hobby Lobby through his work with the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty"http://themissouritimes.com/35398/attorney-generals-race-week-review/
10) Vote prolife on Nov 8th has a link to info : http://www.michiganlifespan.biz/vote-pro-life-on-tuesday-november-8-2016/
11) Louisiana State Univ has prolife event coming up :"Event Time and Date:
Tuesday, November 15 2016, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Part of Pro-Life LSU's mission is to help and support the pregnant and parenting students on campus. At this event we will have tables in the Echo Circle with information, supplies for pregnant and parenting students, and opportunities for students to learn more about what we do to help out our classmates."https://lsu.collegiatelink.net/organization/prolife/calendar/details/1135186
12) Live Action News makes a pretty good argument for prolife cause : http://liveactionnews.org/why-abortion-is-wrong-the-pro-life-case/
13) "More and more, it’s becoming clear that women are physically and psychologically harmed by abortion. In opposing abortion, pro-lifers are not simply helping the baby – they are helping the mother as well. It is important that we do not deny that there are two people involved in each pregnancy – the woman, and her unborn baby. Both are important. Both require our support and compassion."http://actrighttolife.org/the-pro-life-way-loving-them-both/
14) Other blogs and online info on the prolife cause that I create:
Also https://twitter.com/personhood1 has usually a different set of news on personhood issues and prolife events.
ABOUT ME GLORIA POOLE, REGISTERED NURSE AND ARTIST, WRITER, AUTHOR, PHOTOGRAPHER, PROLIFE REPUBLICAN:
This is my selfie [Gloria Poole,RN, artist] in spring 2014 but I look the same except that I am thinner and my hair is longer but I still put it in lop-sided pony tail when I walk about or create art to prevent hair from blowing into my eyes or into paint.That is also me that you see in the "about me" box on right side of this blog and I am wearing a dark grey winter wool hat because that photo was taken of me in state of Georgia in Jan 2010 and my family in Georgia saw me wearing that hat and so did other people. So I am leaving that photo also on this blog for that reason.
This is my 2016 logo for the time being. I signed it in paint and painted in that little brush. Copyrighted.
My copyright notice I made for this blog and all content on it. Read statement below.
This is one of my Christian crosses to remind all that I am raised Southern Baptist and am believer in THE LIVING LORD JESUS.That is my hand in that photo that I photographed in recent months this year. To read what I believe please read https://salvation-is-free.blogspot.com.
This is the display I made of the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business where I got a second education and graduated with a business degree.
This is one of my photos of the U S flag I photographed on walkabout to remind all I am a U S citizen with all civil liberties including freedom of Press, freedom to worship THE LORD GOD, and freedom to associate with whomever I want or not to associate with those GOD labels "abomination" and freedom to protest governments. Copyright notice: I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to all content on this blog. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name, that I was born with; but on pencil and or ink drawings I sometimes also sign my born with surname of Poole which is my legal name again because I removed the Pappas name from my name at time of final divorce decree in Oct 2007 from male DBP, and I resumed my full maiden name INCLUDING MY BORN WITH SURNAME OF POOLE by Court order at the same time. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria; Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, single-again, twice divorced, Southern Baptist, born again, Christian, woman and the mother of only two children who are grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author, personhood promoter. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone .
I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. All telephones listed on this account and any account of mine on the web belong to me personally and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. I have telephones not listed on this account or any account of mine for my safety sake. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words I wrote and or art I made and signed and or photos that I photographed belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria / G-L-O-R-I-A / gloriapoole1749 /gloria0817 /gpoole817 / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / gloriapoole.RN / artist-gloriapoole /Gloria Poole,RN,artist /cartooning-by-gloriapoole / photo-by-gloriapoole, and other variations of my real name with or without my professional status as Registered Nurse and with or without numbers after my name, at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and neither is my isp account shared with anyone which means no one is authorized to log into any account of mine anywhere but me. /signed/ Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 5th Nov 2016 at 3:19pm. I am the same Gloria Poole who also draws, sketches and paints and that is always decent and may be viewed by anyone in any country. You can read more about me and see some of the art I made on this blog of mine: https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com.
Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / [Ms ] Gloria Poole,RN,artist of / gloriapoole.RN/ gloriapooleRN at yahoo/ in Missouri, USA .
Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / [Ms ] Gloria Poole,RN,artist of / gloriapoole.RN/ gloriapooleRN at yahoo/ in Missouri, USA .