1) "Following weeks of targeted effort to inform and motivate pro-life voters in Georgia, the Georgia Life Alliance Committee is proud to congratulate Governor Nathan Deal and Senator-elect David Perdue on their victories in Tuesday’s election."http://zpolitics.com/the-growing-pro-life-georgia/
. 2) ) And of course in my state of residence Missouri two prolifers won! Chuck Basye won the seat to the Missouri Legislature and Vicki Hartzler of Congress won re-election, per local news.
3) http://www.christianpost.com/news/senate-candidates-who-championed-pro-life-social-conservative-principles-win-decisive-victories-129145/ with quotes:" [Pat] Roberts' late push in the election cycle, where he advocated heavily for pro-life and other conservative social stances, helped him to win reelection ..." And "Tom Cotton, who won election as Arkansas Senator, and Joni Ernst, who won the vacant Iowa Senate seat, both campaigned heavily on pro-life and traditional marriage platform and both won their elections by decisive margin." And :"With a conservative majority in the Senate, [ Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the Susan B. Anthony List] Dannenfelser said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell had promised that he would advance a vote on the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which would prohibit abortions after five months of pregnancy. The bill passed the House in 2013 but has been stalled in the Senate."
"When that occurs we will have a majority pro-life Senate that will vote for that bill and that means that we will see a potential veto by this president, and the Senate will be very important in defining the next presidential race," Dannenfelser said.
4) Quote: "Republican Elise Stefanik on Tuesday became the youngest woman ever elected to Congress. And she’s pro-life. And she’s from New York state."http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/11/09/youngest-woman-ever-elected-congress-pro-life/
Read more at http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/11/09/youngest-woman-ever-elected-congress-pro-life/#yqeDkkMFEfMWgWme.99
5) Prolife leaders vow not to buy ObamaCare because of its financing of slaughter of preborn:http://www.lifenews.com/2014/10/15/pro-life-leaders-urge-civil-disobedience-well-go-to-jail-before-buying-abortion-funding-obamacare/?utm_content=buffere8b61&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
6) LifePetitions from LifeSite news : https://www.lifesitenews.com/petitions?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com+Daily+Newsletter&utm_campaign=1eac4559d4-Fall_Campaign_2014_Last_Call&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0caba610ac-1eac4559d4-397381809; 7 Nov
7) "Konnie Burton a tea party, pro-life Republican" filled the Texas Senate seat that was vacated when that RADICAL prodeather in Texas ran for Gov but was defeated. http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=12317.0
8)Quote: "Louisiana Right to Life Federation (LARTL), established in 1970, works through education and legislation to restore the right to life in Louisiana by opposing abortion, euthanasia, and other life destroying actions." They promoted Louisiana candidate Bill Cassidy who won.
Read about them on their site: http://www.prolifelouisiana.org/. Quote from : : http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lisahendey/2014/11/louisiana-right-to-life-friends-of-fiat/
9) Comprehensive article about Utah's Mia Love except it omits her prolife stand: http://www.scmp.com/news/world/article/1635114/mia-love-coup-republicans-partys-first-black-woman-congress
10)Quote: "in Kansas, Republican Gov. Sam Brownback’s re-election came with yet another thoroughly conservative state House and Senate. Conservatives run the Capitol." And :"In September, [Missouri] Republicans voted to override the governor’s veto and enact one of the most stringent waiting periods in the nation for women seeking abortions. It tripled the waiting period for an abortion from 24 hours to 72 hours and included no exception for victims of rape or incest. That follows votes in recent years banning abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy, prohibiting doctors from prescribing abortion-inducing drugs remotely and expanding tax credits for anti-abortion centers catering to pregnant women.
There should be no shortage of new restrictions on the agenda when lawmakers return to the Capitol in January. Dozens of abortion-related bills were introduced this year but left undone.
Among the bills introduced are measures mandating that women receive and review an ultrasound before an abortion, requiring both parents to sign off before a minor can receive an abortion, banning abortions based on genetic abnormalities and allowing medical professionals to refuse to participate in procedures that violate their religious beliefs.
“We’ll continue to defend the lives of the unborn so all children have the opportunity to grow into happy, healthy, productive adults,” Diehl said."
Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/government-politics/article3665841.html#storylink=cpy
11) The following snippet of news is very important facts that prolifers can use to advance the prolife cause:
Quote: "In 2004, Congress enacted and President Bush signed the Unborn Victims of Violence Act, which recognizes the "child in utero" as a legal victim if he or she is injured or killed during the commission of any of 68 existing federal crimes of violence. These crimes include some acts that are federal crimes no matter where they occur (e.g., certain acts of terrorism), crimes in federal jurisdictions, crimes within the military system, crimes involving certain federal officials, and other special cases. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb." From :http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feticide
And the fact that prolife activists are beginning to push back against the illegal tactics of prodeathers is made apparent in next snippet of news:
12) Quote: "A nine-page complaint filed Thursday in Santa Barbara County Superior Court by Life Legal Defense Foundation seeks compensatory and punitive damages along with civil penalties against [violent prodeather] Mireille Miller-Young, an associate professor of feminist studies at UCSB, the UC Regents and others in connection with the March 4 incident." Source abreakingnews.com Also on same topic with video and more photos and this quote:"Life Legal Defense Foundation filed a civil suit in Santa Barbara County Superior Court on behalf of a group of pro-life students against the University of California and professor Mireille Miller-Young."
Read article at: http://christianprolifenews.wordpress.com/2014/11/07/pro-life-students-law-suit-seeks-damages-from-university-and-convicted-professor/
13) other prolife blogs and sites I own and create are that are each different with different news and content:
And of course, I also create blogs that I primarily post art I create too. You can see some of that art on my gloriapoole blogspot blog linked.
For the record and to establish provenance of art I have already created also: the art I have created and signed and posted to this blog of mine is part of an on-going series of art I created since year 1991 beginning in Atlanta, GA that "blossomed" in year 2005 in Aurora, Colorado when I lived there for one year [May 2006-May 2007], and art began to really become an integral part of my efforts to save the baby humans from premeditated destruction. In 2005, I began to realize I could use the art to illustrate my talking points in some cases, and to build a secondary "career' for me as artist. In the year 2006 when I had endured and lived to tell about it a violent crash down a flight of stairs and had trauma, fractures, concussion, because my then-husband DBP tried to kill me to 'make it look like an accident" and he tried to twist off my broken leg, I had immobility for months except on crutches and walking boot after surgery to repair fractures and implant metal. As I sat with leg propped up I began to draw daily and paint to occupy the time and my mind. I also began to post art to the web on my blogs and websites, and also photographs I had photographed. I began a series of art then that is named "ethnic series by Gloria" [me] to attempt to draw and paint an art work of every ethnic group tribe, language, culture in the world and I created eight initial oil paintings in the first batch and posted them to the web on domains of mine. I moved from Aurora to zip code 80203 for 2 and 1/2 years and then moved to Missouri on Oct 31, 2009 with the art I had in my possession at that time. I paint some of the sketches I created in do-overs into oils on canvas and those are very visible on the web. I put many of them on my mini exhibit of art at https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com, and also on my Picasa albums at https://picasaweb.google.com/gloriapoole.
I, Gloria Poole, am a white, Southern Baptist Christian, brown-haired woman, single-again, twice-divorced,natural mother of only two children who are grown daughters named Jennifer and Leigh, and also a republican, personhood promoter, prolife activist-blogger, photographer, artist in all mediums, poet, author, illustrator, cartoonist, writer, University of Georgia alumna, U S citizen born in the state of Georgia [but I lived in several places including New York, UK briefly, Nebraska, South Carolina, Colorado, Virginia, North Carolina], former TV producer,tweeter, Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri [but before that in Georgia, UK, other states], owner/writer/illustrator/photographer/blogger for words that WORK, and also for Tapestry of LIFE and previously for Life Media & Publishing, LLP [before the domains of it were stolen from me via cybercrime, ID theft, and fraud of prodeathers]; and just-for-fun-photographer, and citizen journo . Gloria Poole is my real, born with legal name and I resumed my full maiden name including my surname of Poole legally by Court order at the time of divorce from male DBP in Colorado in Oct, 2007 at Centennial, Colorado; and I also removed the Pappas name from my name forevermore at the time of final decree in Oct 2007 . I was glad to end that four year horrible marriage of multiple trauma and injuries to me caused by male DBP, [which I testified about in Court on several occasions ]. That second divorce is public record in the state of Colorado, and my first divorce is public record in the state of Georgia. I have created art regularly since 1991, and I had formal training in drawing and in mixing colors /paint and painting in oils and I post much of the art I create on blogs of mine. You can see some of that art on one of my name blogs at https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com and see the about me page of that blog for the list of art blogs I own and post art too, that are all different. .
Copyright. Gloria Poole also known as Gloria on art I create and sign and in real life since it is my real, born with first name; and as Gloria Poole, RN, artist and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; artist-gloriapoole; @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; gloria0817; gpoole817; Ms. Gloria Poole; Poole.Gloria; gloriapoole-paintings; cartooning-by-gloriapoole; photo-by-gloriapoole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which the RN is standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse,and other variations of my real, born with and legal name of Gloria Poole at my own, private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone, on 9 Nov 2014 at 11:52am.