1) Univ of South Alabama prolife students file lawsuit against Univ for restricting first amendment w/ quote: "A pro-life student group at the University of South Alabama (USA) has filed suit against the public college for limiting its First Amendment rights. The complaint, filed in federal court Aug. 22 by the Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF), argues two rules enacted by the university administration severely inhibited the ability of Students for Life USA to exercise free speech on campus" from http://www.worldmag.com/2014/09/pro_life_college_students_fight_for_free_speech.
2) Kansans for Life' office was ransacked this past weekend and they think proaborts did it: http://www.lifenews.com/2014/09/16/abortion-activists-vandalize-and-ransack-pro-life-groups-office/
3) Not prolife news but news of the enemies of human life: Texas abortionists suing for the "right" to continue unsafe, non-standard-operating-room procedure abortions:
4) Life Chain is Oct 5th: see lifechain.net and also http://www.thesnaponline.com/opinion/article_1c01e23c-3d19-11e4-8fa6-f35062db7b1a.html
5) Also another article with great photos of Life Chain protest: http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/life-chain-2014-to-be-held-across-north-america-on-sunday-oct.-5+ with quote: "On the first Sunday in October every year Life Chain invites people in every city, town and village in North America to stand on a designated local sidewalk and spend 60 to 90 minutes in silent prayer for the pre-born and for an end to abortion.
This year's Life Chain, the 27th annual public witness on behalf of pre-born children, will take place across the United States and Canada on Sunday, October 5."
6) "Here are some pro-life values to look for in children’s books. It’s important to point out these values in the book and find fun ways to emphasize them.
Every life counts.
Every person is important – even if they’re small, untalented, or needy.
Stop to help others.
A person’s value isn’t based on what she can give to me.
Life isn’t all about me.
Family is important – every member has a place.
Children are a gift.
Unselfishness, compassion, and justice."
From : http://liveactionnews.org/53583/
And Live Action lists these prolife books for children:
"God gave us you" by Lisa Tawn Bergren
If you were my bunny by Kate McMullan
Precious Moments ; Mommy loves me by Alex Barad
I'd choose you by John Trent
Just in case you ever wonder by Max Lucado
I love you when by John Edward Hasse
The Jingle Bell Ball by Jenny Arthur
Jesus teaches me kindness , an Arch Books gift collection
Bear's new Friend by Karma Wilson
Little Polar Bear, take me home by Hans de Beer
Horton hears a who! by Dr. Seuss
7) From : http://www.standardnewswire.com/news/988349589.html is article "National Personhood Alliance gains momentum" w/ quote :"NPA is a confederation of faith-based, pro-life organizations and leaders who believe that pursuing Personhood is essential to protecting all innocent human life—from our earliest biological beginning through natural death.
"Our goal is to help bring the movement back to its original mission—honoring the fact that everyone is created in the image of God and deserves protection, regardless of manner of conception or ability," Wilson added.
NPA will be officially established at a Founders Convention to be held in Atlanta, GA, on October 10th and 11th. " And quote: "Voicing support for the overall goal of the Personhood movement Most Reverend David Kagan, Bishop of Bismark, ND, has said: "No person or group has any individual or inherent right to destroy or to mutilate innocent human life but has the binding duty to protect and defend innocent human life in all of its stages of development."
8) Quote: "Republican nominee for Governor,[ or Arkansas} Asa Hutchinson, has received the official endorsement of National Right to Life and the state chapter, Arkansas Right to Life, a non-profit public service organization whose primary purpose is to protect the sanctity of human life while educating the public on alternatives to abortion." From : http://www.lifenews.com/2014/09/12/pro-life-groups-back-asa-hutchinson-for-governor-in-arkansas/.
9)Also not prolife news but a challenge to prolife activists who will fight back: Dundee University [UK] has censored the Society for the Protection of Unborn children . Quote: "We are disappointed that a union which prides itself on representing all students is not prepared to even consider the pro-life message and instead zealously censors it,” she said." From : http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/dundee/group-claims-pro-life-message-is-being-zealously-censored-after-dusa-ban-1.572015
10) Prolife activists defeat Ohio's law that chilled political comment and speech: http://www.sba-list.org/newsroom/press-releases/after-4-year-court-battle-judge-strikes-down-ohio-law.
11) http://prolifeunity.com/index.php/article/dr._martha_shuping_-_scientific_evidence_that_abortion_hurts_women/ is a video.
12) My other prolife blogs I own and create one by one to teach and promote living human babies are:
http://gloriapoole.livejournal.com; has list of medical references to educate yourself on the issues , anatomy, physiology of humans in womb;
https://sites.google.com/site/wordslife2 [It's all about ending abortion]
https://sites.google.com/site/gloriapoolern/; w/ article I wrote as R.N. "From embryo to fetus"
13) Quote: "“These are common sense measures meant to protect life, and we will pass these measures into law over the Governor’s veto,” Speaker Jones said. “Missouri is a strong pro-child, pro-life state, and by overriding these bills we will show that protecting the sanctity of life is of the utmost importance to us.” Missouri did override the proabort Gov's veto to pass a state law requiring a 72 hr waiting period before an abortion, to give women time to seek alternatives and not be railroaded into abortion. Quote from : http://themissouritimes.com/13194/pro-life-groups-embrace-victory-veto-session/.
14 ) Not prolife news but news that the enemies of the human race are making new ways to annihilate and/or prevent human reproduction: "hormone-releasing microchips, radically redesigned condoms and even low-cost male birth control injections that could last up to 15 years." are the new methods being pumped by Mashable and the Gates Foundation and that has potential to end the human race. Quote: "Dorflinger says there has been limited investment in contraceptive research and development in recent decades, but organizations like the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which funds FHI 360's Contraceptive Technology Innovation initiative, have started to change that. FHI 360, specifically, is currently working on a new injectable contraceptive that could last for six months, a biodegradable implant and a subcutaneous method to deliver injectable contraceptives.
... here are ... birth control methods that could revolutionize family planning.
a) MicroCHIPS remote-controlled contraceptive ...a remote-controlled, implanted microchip that can deliver drugs beneath your skin – including hormonal birth control. It's designed to last up to 16 years, and can be controlled by wirelessly opening and closing a reservoir that releases the hormone levonorgestrel over a course of 30 days....
b) RISUG [Vasalgel] ...
Reversible inhibition of sperm under guidance (RISUG), commonly known by its more recent, (hopefully soon) commercial version, Vasalgel, is a revolutionary type of birth control. Why? It's a form of male birth control,...
c) The Sino-implant (II) is an affordable, subdermal implant made of two thin, flexible rods containing levonorgestrel (the same hormone in the microchip reservoir, mentioned above). Hormonal contraceptive implants aren't new – they were introduced more than 30 years ago". From: http://mashable.com/2014/09/10/new-birth-control/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link. Remember when anyone uses a hormone to suppress the ovaries or testicles for 15-16 years, they essentially kill them, because a gland that cannot do what is supposed to do, dries up.
15) Nat RTL; 6 Sept 2014 Doppler [audio] of a baby in womb's heartbeat is in this video:
16) Catholic League is boycotting NYC 2015 St Patrick's day parade because they exclude prolife groups:
17) And this is the law firm announcement that won 1st amendment battle for prolifers today: http://finneylawfirm.com/2014/09/11/finney-law-firm-triumphs-in-first-amendment-case/ with quote: "In a battle that has taken nearly four years, including a trip to the United States Supreme Court, Finney Law Firm is pleased that today Judge Timothy S. Black granted the motions for summary judgment and preliminary injunction and permanently enjoined the enforcement of Ohio’s Orwellian Political Speech regulations."
18) Quote: ""States also have an interest in forbidding medical procedures which, in the state's reasonable determination, might cause the medical profession or society as a whole to become insensitive, even disdainful, to life, including life in the human fetus."
From : http://www.statejournal.com/story/25040629/creating-a-new-compelling-state-interest#.UzBOYNKBRE0.twitter
19) And "[Senator Rob] Portman's pro-life record is a testament to his sincere belief that every child in the womb deserves a likelihood at life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." From: http://www.dailynewsen.com/local/letter-wrong-to-question-portmans-pro-life-cred-h2600775.html
20) Feb 25th 2014 My post to 1 of my prolife blogs http://gloriapoole.livejournal.com gives 27 medical references including topics how women get pregnant [the anatomy and physiology] , clinical embryology, ectopics, infertility, medical treatments of humans in womb, neonatalogy; obstetrics and gynecology .
21) Bill to ban all abortions in U S after 20 weeks gestation: http://blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/2014/09/16/brody-file-exclusive-exclusive-potential-gop-presidential-contenders-show-support.aspx with quote: "It’s a federal attempt to ban all abortions after twenty weeks, the halfway point of pregnancy. It’s commonly referred to as the fetal pain bill, because of the prevailing medical opinion that an unborn baby can feel pain by then. Senator Lindsey Graham is the main sponsor of the bill. “If you’re telling parents to sing to the baby because they understand your voice, should we really be aborting a child at the stage of the pregnancy?” Graham tells The Brody File. “I don’t want anybody carrying the republican banner that doesn’t get this. If you don’t get this, then you’re the extremist.”
22) Virginia's prodeath Gov McAuliffe is thinking of undoing regulations requiring abortuaries to meet standards of care for ambulatory surgery centers so that sleazy killing centers could continue. He wants that conveyor belt sub-standard voodoo child sacrifice in Virginia. That is bad news because Virginia is a REPUBLICAN state by and large. What's the matter Republicans? Cat got your tongue, or are you taking bribes from BIG ABORTION INDUSTRY? :
23) Quote: "On Nov. 4, North Dakotans will have the chance to pass a landmark amendment to our state constitution — the Human Life Amendment." From : http://www.grandforksherald.com/content/letter-measure-1-safeguards-nds-pro-life-laws.
24) [old news from Sept 17th, 2014 but relevant] " the heartbeat bill of Ohio is still pending. "House Bill 248 has not had any hearings since it was introduced in August 2013 with the support of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar from TLC’s “19 Kids and Counting.” Prolifers, pray and demand that the bill be voted on.
16 Sept 2014: Copyright notice: this blog and all content on it is created by me and owned by me Gloria Poole residing in Missouri but born in the state of Georgia, and it is covered by U S copyright law. I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog and to all content on it, all words, all photos, and all art represented by photos that I photographed. I have the actual, tangible art I created and photographed. This blog and or its individual posts may not be transferred to anyone anywhere,nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor be saved to disk, nor downloaded, nor printed at remote, nor copied, nor photo-copied [screen-captured] , nor in any way wit any method be reproduced. I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to all words, art and photos I create with any method of technique or medium on any surface anywhere any location any reason or no reason, whether or not I photograph it on any camera, phone, etc, and whether or not I publicly display it anywhere. I have never signed a blanket waiver of my copyrights to art I have created and do not have an artist's rep [agent] to represent me, and never did]. I drew, painted, signed, photographed and uploaded all art on this blog and on any blog of mine.
For the record and to establish provenance of art I have already created also: the art I have created and signed and posted to this blog of mine is part of an on-going series of art I created since year 1991 beginning in Atlanta, GA that "blossomed" in year 2005 in Aurora, Colorado when I lived there for one year [May 2006-May 2007, and art began to really become an integral part of my efforts to save the baby humans from premeditated destruction. In 2005, I began to realize I could use the art to illustrate my talking points in some cases, and to build a secondary "career' for me as artist. In the year 2006 when I had endured and lived to tell about it a violent crash down a flight of stairs and had trauma, fractures, concussion, because my then-husband DBP tried to kill me to 'make it look like an accident" and he tried to twist off my broken leg, I had immobility for months except on crutches. As I sat with leg propped up I began to draw daily and paint to occupy the time and my mind. I also began to post art to the web on my blogs and websites, and also photographs I had photographed. I began a series of art then that is named "ethnic series by Gloria" [me] to attempt to draw and paint an art work of every ethnic group tribe, language, culture in the world and I created eight initial oil paintings in the first batch and posted them to the web on domains of mine. I moved from Aurora to zip code 80203 for 2 and 1/2 years and then moved to Missouri on Oct 31, 2009 with the art I had in my possession at that time. I paint some of the sketches I created in do-overs into oils on canvas and those are very visible on the web. I put many of them on my mini exhibit of art at https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com, and also on my Picasa albums at https://picasaweb.google.com/gloriapoole.
I, Gloria Poole, am a white, Southern Baptist Christian, woman, single-again, twice-divorced,natural mother of only two children who are grown daughters named Jennifer and Leigh, and also a republican, personhood promoter, prolife activist-blogger, photographer, artist in all mediums, poet, author, illustrator, cartoonist, writer, University of Georgia alumna, U S citizen born in the state of Georgia [but I lived in several places including New York, UK briefly, Nebraska, South Carolina, Colorado, Virginia, North Carolina], former TV producer,tweeter, Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri [but before that in Georgia, UK, other states], owner/writer for words that WORK, and Tapestry of LIFE, photographer, and citizen journo . Gloria Poole is my real, born with legal name and I resumed my full maiden name including my surname of Poole legally by Court order at the time of divorce from male DBP in Colorado in Oct, 2007 at Centennial, Colorado; and I also removed the Pappas name from my name forevermore at the time of final decree in Oct 2007 . I was glad to end that four year horrible marriage of multiple trauma and injuries to me caused by male DBP, [which I testified about in Court on several occasions ]. That second divorce is public record in the state of Colorado, and my first divorce is public record in the state of Georgia. I have created art regularly since 1991, and I had formal training in drawing and in mixing colors /paint and painting in oils and I post much of the art I create on blogs of mine. You can see some of that art on one of my name blogs at https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com and see the about me page of that blog for the list of art blogs I own and post art too, that are all different. .
Copyright. Gloria Poole also known as Gloria on art I create and sign and Gloria Poole, RN, artist and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; artist-gloriapoole; @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; gloria0817; gpoole817; Ms. Gloria Poole; Poole.Gloria; gloriapoole-paintings; cartooning-by-gloriapoole; photo-by-gloriapoole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which the RN is standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse, at my own, private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone, on 16 Sept 2014 at 3:40pm.Updated by me Gloria Poole, RN, artist of Missouri on 19 Sept 2014 at 5:57am to add points 21 and 22.
All else on this post entry remains the same. Gloria Poole, RN, artist at my own, private apt in Missouri that is not shared with anyone, on 19th Sept 2014 at 6:01am. Update by me Gloria on 3 Oct 2014 at 10:05pm to add that reasons not to abort are on https://news-for-life.blogspot.com and to add points 23 and 24. . All else on this post remains the same. Gloria Poole, RN, artist, at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone, 3 Oct 2014 at 10:12pm.