Translate

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Celebrities Helping Save The Baby Humans

This is good news for baby humans. I try to alert people of who is in the Save The Baby Humans effort. This information was sent to my inbox and it is the partial list only. I have my computer set to high security so it couldn't open the slideshow of these people; so the list is not complete. But here are the names provided by that article [see site for more info] of well-known celebrities who have stood up to make their voices known on the prolife cause. I am always grateful to read of news like this; because it helps the prolife momentum so much. Prolife celebrities: http://www.newser.com/story/162125/11-celebs-with-pro-life-views.html

And they are: Jack Nicholson

Martin Sheen

Kathy Ireland

Mel Gibson

Justin Bieber

Ben Stein [Ferris Bueller's..}

A public thank you to all on the list. I would have included all news if they had been visible at that website. It seems I am a favorite target of the anti-life cyber-hackers; and they have often tried to destroy my computer; my words; my efforts and one of them tried to destroy my life.

Gloria Poole, RN & artist; @ my apt in Missouri; 4:37pm; 5-Feb-2013.