Translate

Saturday, January 11, 2014

#Prolife and #personhood civil liberties

The U S Supreme Court is hearing two constitutional issues about the civil liberties of citizens to protest abortion. One of those is discussed in the article:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SUPREME_COURT_ABORTION_BUFFER_ZONE?SITE=MOCOD&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT; about the 35 ft unconstitutional buffer zone on the public sidewalks that is intended to prevent first amendment liberties of citizens to protest killing: which is on line today 11-January -2014.

The other case is about the First Amendment liberties of those campaigning for office and being prolife. The prodeathers are trying to find some way to prevent prolife candidates from telling the public that they are prolife, since the majority of U S citizens are prolife now. Prodeathers are losing elections and they are not happy. The best thing that could happen in the U S is that no prodeather is ever elected to office again for any position. Remember that old Hillary is anti-life [or prodeath, whichever term you prefer], so never vote for her or for any democrat. The entire platform of the democrats is about killing the innocents. It's disgusting. Read about the 2nd case being decided :

Supreme Court case about first amendment for prolifers:http://www.lifenews.com/2014/01/10/supreme-court-takes-case-of-pro-life-group-defending-its-free-speech-rights/ on the web today also; and sent to my inbox to help publicize. Remember that prodeathers lie all the time. Think about that evil Obama and his many lies about his fake health care plan that is about paying abortionists with taxpayer money and not about life-saving methods.

Also, I am glad to see that the culture and TV climate is changing to be more encouraging to women to have living babies, regardless of the circumstances of the conception. LifeSite News says an upcoming Downton Abbey show is prolife. Read about that:

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/downtown-abbey-to-present-pro-life-storyline-as-aristocrat-flees-illegal-ab/

And news from the personhood movement to get constitutional amendment to protect tiny citizens in the womb from destruction by including them in the 14th amendment since they are humans and humans=persons. Read the "personhood Florida" news, as sent to me 2 days ago:

: http://www.personhoodfl.com/2014/01/08/personhood-fl-launches-new-prolife-constitutional-petition-to-end-abortion/ with quote: "Personhood FL has launched a new prolife constitutional petition to end abortion and protect all innocent human life including the elderly and the disabled."

Also, I encourage you to google the First Amendment and read it for yourself. I studied it at the University of Georgia when I got a business degree there after being already an RN. You will see that U S citizens are allowed to petition the government for redress of grievances and to protest almost anything, without harassment b y the government. Also, google the 14th [XIV in roman numerals] and learn it because it is the basis for the personhood movement across the nation. I am also a promotor of personhood legal status for all humans in the womb, from the moment of fertilization since they are human, from human parents, with human DNA, and they develop and grow as do toddlers or teenagers. Being in the womb is merely a stage of life.

Also, many thanks to Kentucky's Senator Rand Paul for his active involvement in the #prolife cause and battle. I think he should be the next President of the U S.

Also, I am Gloria Poole, RN and artist and alive and living in Missouri since Oct 31, 2009. Do not be fooled by fake obituaries put on the web by the enemies of human life. I am white, single, woman, Christian, republican and prolife; and the biological. natural mother of two daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I paint as an artist, blog, tweet, and photograph; and post some of the art I create to my blogs. The prodeathers have tried to squelch my online protest of them,but they have not succeeded.

Copyright: I Gloria Poole own all rights to this blog and to the content on it. Gloria Poole is my born with, legal name since I removed the surnames of the men I was married too, after each divorce, from my name and resumed my maiden name of Poole. I was born in the state of Georgia and have all Constitutional protections.

Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri, which is my only residence; 11-January- 2014 at 2:46pm.