URGENT BECAUSE IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: "Supporters of West Virginians for Life will gather at the Capitol on Tuesday, Feb. 16 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for annual Pro-Life Rally Day with the main event, a rally, at noon.
Maternal Fetal Specialist and Professor/Vice Chair of Ob-Gyn at WVU, Charleston, Dr. Byron Calhoun, will speak at the noon rally as well as National Right to Life Political Director Karen Cross. Additionally, Attorney General Patrick Morrisey, Senate President Bill Cole and House Speaker Tim Armstead will address the crowd along with several pro-life legislators. Petitions will be presented during the rally.
Ruth and Maria Deely, the co-presidents of WV Teens for Life, will introduce the winners of the Teen Essay Contest. Other highlights include special music and the annual prayer processional with walkers carrying crosses." From Fayette Tribute.
1) "Sen. Marco Rubio has nabbed his first endorsement from a governor, announcing Monday that Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback is backing him for president."http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rubio-gets-first-gubernatorial-endorsement/article/2583308?custom_click=rss
2) "Jacob Hoback, a freshman studying music composition, plans to start a chapter of Students for Life of America at OU,[Ohio University] . Students for Life is a nationwide anti-abortion organization and has chapters in high schools, universities, law schools and medical schools, according to the organization’s website.
Hoback’s group will advocate against abortion, educate students and help pregnant women through fundraisers for items such as diapers and other necessities for infants, he said. “It got started because I realized there was no speech for the pro-life activists on campus,” Hoback said." http://www.thepostathens.com/news/students-for-life-an-anti-abortion-group-will-start-on/article_3304ae92-d43f-11e5-8445-97eac6f886de.html
3) " A bill that would require public high schools to incorporate an anti-abortion message into their curricula advanced Monday from the Oklahoma House Appropriations and Budget Subcommittee on Education. House Bill 2797, by Rep. Ann Coody, R-Lawton, would also authorize state-funded public service announcements “for the purpose of achieving an abortion-free society.”
The bill is called the “Humanity of the Unborn Child Act,” and Coody said its intention is to instruct teenagers that life begins at conception.
Coody said the bill is the top priority of Oklahomans for Life, and she left much of the presentation of HB 2797 to the organization’s director, Tulsan Tony Lauinger."http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/capitol_report/bill-that-would-require-anti-abortion-school-curriculum-advances-in/article_3ae38786-0b0b-5dfc-ad1c-ac816edf3fe2.html
4) '...in 2011, the Atlanta-based Christian group The Radiance Foundation erected 50 billboards around the city reading, “The 13th amendment freed us. Abortion enslaves us.” So far in 2016, there’s been a trend of politicians co-opting the language of Black Lives Matter to the same end. In January, Wisconsin Representative Sean Duffy criticized Congressional Black Caucus members for being pro-choice, saying they were failing to “defend the downtrodden.” Meanwhile, a Missouri state representative introduced the “All Lives Matter” bill, which would grant fetuses personhood. " from b----media [an ungodly name for certain for a newsletter against human life but that quote is about successful campaigns of prolife activists]
5) "What will happen with the cases set to be heard this spring? Most notably, what will happen to the landmark abortion access case [of abortuary chain] Whole Woman’s Health v. Cole, which is, in some ways, the third iteration of Roe v. Wade and which is scheduled to hit the Supreme Court in March?...A 2013 Texas state law called HB2 that, as The New York Times explained, “requires abortion clinics to meet the same standards as hospital-style surgical centers and mandates that a doctor have admitting privileges at a hospital within 30 miles of the facility where he or she performs abortions.” The law resulted in only 18 clinics across the state remaining open. The Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstadt case challenges that law. Whole Woman's Health argues that HB2 places an “undue burden” on women seeking abortions and limits access too greatly. The Supreme Court’s decision on this case would impact women’s reproductive rights in Texas and potentially across the country....What’s at stake in the case reaches far beyond Texas’ borders. If held up as Constitutional, HB2 could create a pathway for other states to enact similar laws, even further limiting abortion access across the country"
http://www.glamour.com/inspired/blogs/the-conversation/2016/02/will-the-supreme-court-hear-th [My comment as R.N. and long time political activist on this case: I believe that SCOTUS Justice Scalia was murdered in Texas because of this case because it was certain he would vote on the side of human life. The murderers thought his death would assure a prodeath victory at SCOTUS, but I PRAY GOD defeats all murderers. ]
6) & on same topic :"Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt challenge to HB2, a 2013 Texas law requiring abortion centers to be held to the same standards as ambulatory surgical centers and requiring abortionists to obtain hospital admitting privileges. The case is set to be heard by the US Supreme Court, and amicus briefs have been filed by several pro-life groups, documenting the dangerous conditions of abortion facilities in the state.
HB2 requires a physician performing an abortion to have admitting privileges at a hospital within thirty miles of the location where the abortion is performed and – as pro-lifers have pointed out – simply requires all abortion centers to comply with the same regulations set for ambulatory surgical centers." [LINK} http://liveactionnews.org/long-history-of-health-violations-at-abortion-chain-suing-over-pro-life-law/
7) Trump is pro-abort according to past statements : "Cruz has made Trump's past support for abortion rights a frequent issue in the 2016 campaign, and it is likely an effective line of attack in the evangelical-rich state of South Carolina. Voters go to the polls Saturday."http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ted-cruz-hits-donald-trump-on-abortion-in-new-ad/; and on same topic :
8) "Fellow Republican Ted Cruz called out Trump for his past praise of Planned Parenthood. "When we were battling over defunding Planned Parenthood, you went on television and said, 'Planned Parenthood does wonderful things, and we should not defund them.'"http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/trump-fends-off-attacks-at-gop-debate
9) "Former Arkansas governor and presidential candidate Mike Huckabee made an endorsement this week in an Ohio state senate race, and he’s urging voters to toss out the incumbent Republican.
Huckabee, in an online video, threw his support behind Janet Folger Porter,... I’ve rarely ever found anyone in politics as principled and consistent as she is,” Huckabee said of Folger Porter, the leader of Faith2Action. "Her biblical values are to the core. And she's one of the most fearless champions for faith, family, and for freedom I've ever known.”
"http://www.dispatch.com/content/blogs/the-daily-briefing/2016/02/2-15-16-huckabee-endorse.html 10) One abortionist is removed from killing baby humans: Orlando abortionist arrested : http://liveactionnews.org/florida-late-term-abortion-center-may-close-after-owners-arrest-and-criminal-charges/
ALSO, THE ANTI-LIFE NEWS SO PROLIFE ACTIVISTS KNOW THE ENEMY :
1) : "San Diego federal Judge John Houston denied a request for a preliminary injunction last week by the National Institute of Family and Life Advocates, Pregnancy Care Center, and Fallbrook Pregnancy Resource Center against the Reproductive FACT Act, which requires the pro-life centers to post information about where to obtain an abortion."http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/lauretta-brown/judge-denies-request-block-law-requiring-pro-life-pregnancy-centers-post
2) Be aware that so-called "Whole Women's Health" are abortuaries, NOT health care clinics, and there are locations around the country--it is a chain of baby-killing facilities. 3) Medical euthanasia: http://www.bioedge.org/bioethics/the-dangers-of-euthanasia-for-the-mentally-ill/11750
4) Anti-life policy pending in TN: http://www.notdeadyet.org/2016/02/press-release-twelve-disability-groups-file-brief-in-tennessee-assisted-suicide-case.html
You can follow me on twitter on these accounts of mine specific to #prolife and #personhood cause: @ProlifeNurse; @personhood1; and on other twitter accounts of mine : @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @Tartan_Bliss; @tweetie0817 on other topics including art I make. .
This is my 2016 logo for the time being. I signed it in paint and painted in that little brush. Copyrighted.
My copyright notice I made for this blog and all content on it. Read statement below.
This is my hand on one of my christian cross necklaces in selfie from 2014 to remind all that I am Southern Baptist Christian and am believer in THE LIVING LORD JESUS and do not make nor worship images of GOD, and do not bow down to any idol or man-made thing in keeping with GOD's commandment in Exodus 20:13, KJV. You can read some of the scriptures explaining who JESUS is and what Christians believe on this blog of mine :
To read what I believe please read https://salvation-is-free.blogspot.com.
This is the display I made of the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business where I got a second education and graduated with a business degree.
This is my selfie [Gloria Poole,RN, artist] in spring 2014 but I look the same except that I am thinner and my hair is longer but I still put it in lop-sided pony tail when I walk about or create art to prevent hair from blowing into my eyes or into paint.That is also me that you see in the "about me" box on right side of this blog and I am wearing a dark grey winter wool hat because that photo was taken of me in state of Georgia in Jan 2010 and my family in Georgia saw me wearing that hat and so did other people. So I am leaving that photo also on this blog for that reason.
This is one of my photos of the U S flag I photographed on walkabout to remind all I am a U S citizen with all civil liberties including freedom of Press, freedom to worship THE LORD GOD, and freedom to associate with whomever I want or not to associate with those GOD labels "abomination" and freedom to protest governments. Copyright notice: I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to all content on this blog. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name, that I was born with; but on pencil and or ink drawings I sometimes also sign my born with surname of Poole which is my legal name again because I removed the Pappas name from my name at time of final divorce decree in Oct 2007 from male DBP, and I resumed my full maiden name including my born with surname of Poole by Court order at the same time. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria; Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, single-again, twice divorced, Southern Baptist, born again, Christian, woman and the mother of only two children who are grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author, personhood promoter. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone .
I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, create all content--all words, all art, and all photos that I post here, and I own own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. All telephones listed on this account and any account of mine on the web belong to me personally and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones and some are Google voice numbers but all belong to me. I have other telephones besides the ones listed on this account for my personal safety. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words I wrote and or art I made and signed and or photos that I photographed belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria / G-L-O-R-I-A / gloriapoole1749 /gloria0817 /gpoole817 / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / gloriapoole.RN / artist-gloriapoole /Gloria Poole,RN,artist /cartooning-by-gloriapoole / photo-by-gloriapoole, and other variations of my real name with or without my professional status as Registered Nurse and with or without numbers after my name, at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and neither is my isp account shared with anyone which means no one is authorized to log into any account of mine anywhere but me. /signed/ Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 16th Feb 2016 at 11:18a m.
Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / [Ms ] Gloria Poole,RN,artist of / in Missouri, USA