1) Kansas became the first state Tuesday to ban a common second-trimester abortion procedure that critics describe as dismembering a fetus.Republican Gov. Sam Brownback, a strong abortion opponent, signed a bill imposing the ban. The new law takes effect July 1."
Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/government-politics/article17622698.html#storylink=cpy
2) "Model" for law to reverse chemical abortions : http://www.aul.org/downloads/2015-Legislative-Guides/WPP/Womens_Right_to_Know_Act_(Informed_Consent)_-_2015_LG.pdf
3) Arizona requires abortionists to tell women if they change their mind during the 2 step drug process of killing baby-in-womb, they might be able to save the baby :
4) In Oklahoma a bill that would prohibit a common second-trimester abortion procedure has easily passed the Oklahoma Senate.
The Senate voted 37-4 on Wednesday for the “Oklahoma Unborn Child Protection from Dismemberment Abortion Act” by Tulsa Republican Rep. Pam Peterson.
5) Quote: "The West should stop its cultural imperialistic policy of promoting abortion, homosexuality, and gender confusion in Nigeria, a leading Catholic archbishop said at a press scrum on April 8. Most Reverend Gabriel Abegunrin, Archbishop of Ibadan, slammed what he called the relentless promotion of Western ideas about "sexuality and reproductive rights -- a euphemism for abortion, artificial family planning,and a culture of contraception" by international organizations "as deceptive and unacceptable.” From :https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/stop-deceptive-and-unacceptable-propaganda-for-abortion-and-population-cont.
6) NC's prolife delegation filed H.B. 465 which extend the state’s waiting period for abortion to 72 hours and only allows OB-GYNs to provide abortion care, and prevent University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and East Carolina University medical schools from training students on how to provide abortion care. Wahoo! That is real progress in the prolife momentum!
7) East Carolina Univ is allowing prolife protests on campus: http://www.theeastcarolinian.com/news/article_c46254d8-de50-11e4-ae7a-83a016d9b961.html
8) "This morning the national pro-life group Susan B. Anthony List announced the details and speakers for their eighth annual Campaign for Life Gala and Summit. Both events will take place next Thursday, April 16, 2015 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) will address SBA List supporters at the Summit on Thursday morning. That evening, Carly Fiorina will serve as Mistress of Ceremonies at the Gala, keynoted by Senator Lindsay Graham (R-SC), lead sponsor of the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act in the U.S. Senate. Freshman Senator Joni Ernst (R-IA) and Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus will receive awards for their pro-life leadership." Read:
9) Personhood for preborn is the goal: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/9/personhood-two-thirds-americans-say-fetuses-womb-a...
10) From : https://www.thelundreport.org/content/democratic-leaders-spike-women%E2%80%99s-health-bill-over-abortion-issue this quote: "The Democratic leadership of Oregon’s Legislature, including Senate President Peter Courtney, D-Salem, has killed a bill that would have ensured a woman’s access to abortion and blocked sponsor and Health Chairwoman Sen. Laurie Monnes Anderson, D-Gresham, from even holding a public hearing, in effect silencing the debate." This is the FIRST time I have ever read of a democrat doing anything prolife. That is progress too.
11) One of my efforts on the #personhood cause is to push the idea that every person can and should educate themselves on the hard sciences that will persuade you that humans in womb are human from fertilization of egg with sperm, and should be protected by all governments. So here is the list I compiled some time ago, of Medical textbooks to get you started:
1) Early Pregnancy
2) Fetal Therapy by Mark Kilby,Anthony Johnson,Dick Oepkes
3) Obstetrics & Intrapartum Emergencies by Edward Chandrahara,& Sabaratnam Arulkumaran
4) Analgesia,Anesthesia & Pregnancy by Steve Yentis & Surbhi Malhotra
5) Pregnancy after Assisted Reproductive Technology by Eric Jauniaux & Botros Rizk
6) Atlas of Oocytes, Zygotes & Embryoes in Reproductive Medicine &;by Marc Van den Bergh & Thomas Ebner, & Kay Elder
7) Infertility Counseling by Sharon Covington & Linda Hammer Burns
8) Ectopic Pregnancy by Isabel Stabile
9) Gametes by J.G. Grudzinskas & J.L. Yovich
10) GenEthics by Kurt Bayertz & Susan L Kirkby, & H Tristam Englehardt,Jr
11) Prenatal Care by Marie McCormick & Joanne Siegel
12) Ethical issues in Maternal -Fetal Medicine by Donna Dickenson
13) Preterm Labour by Jane Norman & Ian Greer
14) The Fetal Matrix by Peter Gluckman & Mark Hanson
15) Environmental impacts on Reproductive Health & Fertility by Tracey Woodruff, Sarah Janssen,Louis Guillette,Jr, & Linda Giudice
16) Biology & Pathology of the Oocyte by Alan O Trounson & Roger G Gosden
17) Biology & Pathology of the Trophoblast byAshley Moffett, Charlie & Lake & Anne McLaren
18) The Sperm Cell by Christopher J De Jonge & Christopher Bartlett
19) Infertility & Assisted Reproduction by R Botros, m B Rizk, Juan Garcia_-Velasco,Hassan Sallam & Antonis Makrigiannakis
20) The Healthy Embryo by Jeff Nisker, Francoise Baylis, Isabel Karpin,Carolyn McLeod, Roxanne Mykitiuk
21) Gametes--The Oocyte by J. G. Grudzinskas & J.L. Yovich
22) Textbook of Clinical Embryology by Kevin Cpward & Dagan Wells
23) Handbook of Human Oocyte Cryopreservation by Eleonora Porcu & Patrizia Ciottis, & Stefano Venturoli
24) Neonatalogy by Richard A Polin & John M Lorenz
25) Handbook of Obstetric Medicine by Catherine Nelson-Piercy
26) High Risk Pregnancy--Management Options by Phillip J Steer, Carl Weiner, Bernard Gonik, Caroline Crowther, & Stephanie Robson
27) Dewhurst's Textbook of Obstetrics & Gynaecology by Keith Edmunds
plus many,many more. 12) And also other #prolife blogs I own and create one by one are:
and others also.
And news on the prodeathers so Prolifers know the enemy:
Fargo, [ND] students who want a prolife-club were blocked by their respective schools, who "decided to classify the pro-life clubs as “outside agencies” rather than approving them as official school clubs, meaning that the pro-life clubs cannot use the school name in their clubs’ names, cannot host events, and cannot put up posters at school to advertise or spread their message." ..." Jocelyn Floyd, Associate Counsel, of the Thomas More Society, a national public interest law firm" contacted the schools about their violation of first amendment
STATEMENT OF #PROLIFE OWNERSHIP AND CREATOR OF CONTENT AND COPYRIGHT OWNER :
All telephones associated with this blog and its underlying account and indeed, all blogs and or sites of mine, belong to me personally and are physically located in my apt in Missouri. Also, the symbols I normally put on my blogs are still representative of me but because of the length of this post, I am omitting them. You can see them on my https://gloriapoole.blogspot.co, site & other sites of mine.
Copyright notice written on 7 February 2015 at 12:36pm: This blog and all content, all words, all photos and all art on it were created and posted by me Gloria Poole , RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name I was born with; but on pencil drawings I often also sign my born with surname of Poole. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, twice divorced Christian woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone . I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. The telephones listed on this account belong to me and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words and or art and or photos that I create belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole /gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria and other variations of my real born with name. Ms. Gloria Poole, RN, artist at my own, private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and nether is my isp account shared with anyone on 10 April 2015 at 1:48pm.