1 ) From http://www.stalkofc.com/news/james-greens-essay-wins-pro-life-award: " James Green's Essay Wins Pro-Life Award" in eighth grade.
2 ) Pray to end abortion: https://www.causes.com/posts/925608-todays-pro-life-reflection
3) St Joseph Tea Party Patriots will have prolife speakers from Pregnancy Resorce Center, Missouri Right to life; and First Baptist Church on Sept 4th :
4) Quote: "Senator David Vitter, (R) La., hosted a pro-life rally at a West Monroe church Tuesday evening.
The rally gathered at the Whites Ferry Road Church to hear from Vitter and the legal counsel for Louisiana Right to Life, Mike Johnson."
5) Video of Scott Klusendorf 's Life Training Institute: http://winteryknight.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/a-simple-case-for-the-pro-life-position-by-scott-klusendorf-2/
6) Quote: "Yesterday, North Carolina Right to Life, the state’s oldest and largest pro-life organization, endorsed North Carolina House Speaker Thom Tillis for the U.S. Senate. With its endorsement, North Carolina Right to Life points to Rep. Tillis’ outstanding pro-life leadership as Speaker of the North Carolina House of Representatives. Thom Tillis has demonstrated his effectiveness in the fight to protect innocent human life in North Carolina with his leadership in the North Carolina House. His excellent style and knowledge will serve him well in advocating for the unborn babies and their mothers in the U.S. Senate,” said Barbara Holt, president of North Carolina Right to Life."
7) "These are the bodies that made Ireland unique in the democratic world in having a ban on abortion in its constitution." From: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/why-ireland-became-the-only-country-in-the-democratic-world-to-have-a-constitutional-ban-on-abortion-1.1907610
8) Prolife Resource book by Randy Alcorn: Why pro-life? and you can download it as a pdf file at:
9) " American Life League is launching a new campaign called Defend the Family. Rooted in prayer, this campaign seeks to expose Planned Parenthood as the most dangerous enemy of traditional families and of the Catholic Church. American Life League President Judie Brown, stated, "Planned Parenthood has torn apart the family like a pack of ravenous wolves. The pro-life movement and the Church must stand together, face this threat and shield our families from Planned Parenthood's continued assaults." From: http://www.charismanews.com/world/45158-pope-francis-asked-to-declare-this-group-the-most-dangerous-enemy-of-church
10) Challenging the ALS"ice-bucket" because of fund-raising for immoral research:
"NEALS conducts embryonic stem cell research on electively aborted babies past the 8-week pregnancy mark" .From: http://kaylsas.wordpress.com/tag/pro-life-als-bucket-challenge/
11) Libertarians for Life has some very clear statements. "Here are the points LFL uses to defend their case:
Human offspring are human beings, persons from conception, whether that takes place as natural or artificial fertilization, by cloning, or by any other means.
Abortion is homicide — the killing of one person by another.
One’s right to control one’s own body does not allow violating the obligation not to aggress. There is never a right to kill an innocent person. Prenatally, we are all innocent persons.
A prenatal child has the right to be in the mother’s body. Parents have no right to evict their children from the crib or from the womb and let them die. Instead both parents, the father as well as the mother, owe them support and protection from harm.
No government, nor any individual, has a just power to legally “de-person” any one of us, born or preborn.
The proper purpose of the law is to side with the innocent, not against them."
12) "Bucket of chalk challenge" to teenagers:
Chalk every sidewalk in your town with prolife messages. And "Pro-Life Cupcake Day on Thursday, October 9 – Bake and decorate a big batch of cupcakes, and share them with people at work or school. The idea is to start conversations with people about how every baby deserves a right to life – and a birthday!" From: http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2014/08/cartoons-cupcakes-and-chalk-six-pro-life-ideas-for-youth/#.U_3lamT1RUQ
13) This is about the enemies of the preborn and therefore the enemies of the prolife cause. In any spiritual warfare or actual battle, any group must know who their allies are and who their enemies are and take action. The Students for LIFE are the good guys. Quote: "Students for Life University of South Alabama, along with Alliance Defending Freedom, filed an amended complaint last Friday in a continuing lawsuit against the University of South Alabama regarding free speech.
The university relegated the group’s pro-life display to a small speech zone on campus because it deemed the nature of the event “controversial.” Under the university’s policies, students must also obtain a permit 72 hours in advance in order to use the speech zone. Earlier this month the university adopted new free speech rules but they are still prohibitive to the pro-life view and still restrict free speech for a very limited portion of campus, alleges the amended complaint.
South Alabama “Students for Life USA were discriminated against specifically for being pro-life and wanting to protect the lives of the preborn,” said Kristan Hawkins, president of Students for Life of America, the national parent group of Students for Life USA. " From : http://www.lifenews.com/2014/08/26/university-of-south-alabama-discriminates-against-pro-life-students/
14) Who are the prolife candidates in Florida?
http://personhoodflprolifepac.com/2014/08/25/where-do-the-candidates-stand-on-the-sanctity-of-human-life/ has a link to that info and thee prolife principles.
15) This blog is one of the prolife blogs I own and create. The others, which are all different and unique, are:
https://real-women-have-babies.blogspot.com; Updated today 17 August 2014
and maybe others. I write these one by one and sometimes I create art for them. I create much art as artist and I display that on other blogs . You might enjoy that art. See https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com for some of that art I created and the about me page and the about me page on this blog also.
You can follow mw on twiter on the subects of personhood and prolife at : @personhood1 and @ProlifeNurse [if you are not trying to murder me].
. For the record: I, Gloria Poole, am white, Southern Baptist Christian, single again twice-divorced woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh;[but no sons] and a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri; an artist in all mediums, a republican, prolife activist, personhood promoter; author, poet, citizen journo, cartoonist, illustrator, and photographer, University of Georgia alumna, and U S citizen born in state of Georgia. . Copyright notice: this blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole residing in Missouri and it may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor be downloaded, nor saved to disk, nor copied, nor printed at remote, nor re-published by anyone. I, Gloria Poole, RN, artist, own all rights to this blog and its content. This blog and its content is covered by U S Copyright law and I , Gloria Poole,[residing in Missouri ] own all rights to it. You may read about the provenance of some of the art I have created while I lived in state of Colorado, and about the events of my life during those 4 horrible years of second marriage and second divorce from male DBP in Arapahoe Count Colorado in Oct 2007 on my blog in my former married name of https://gloriapoolepappas.blogspot.com. I removed the hated Pappas surname [since it was his and he tried to kill me and injured me repeatedly] from my name by Court order at time of final divorce decree from male DBP of Colorado in Oct 2007, and I resumed my full maiden name including my surname of Poole in Oct 2007 at the same time of final divorce decree from male DBP. I moved to Missouri on Oct 31, 2009 and continued my prolife mission here.
Gloria Poole / gloriapoole / Gloria / gloria0817 / gpoole817 / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / artist-gloriapoole / Gloria Poole, RN, artist / @gloriapoole / press.gloriapoole / gloriapoole.RN / Ms Gloria Poole / Poole.Gloria / gloria_poole /photo-by-gloriapoole / cartooning-by-gloriapoole; G-L-O-R-I-A; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which the RN is standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse, and other variations of my real born with legal name of Gloria Poole, at my own private apt in Missouri that is not shared with anyone, 27 August 2014 at 9:32am.