1) Excellent quote: " But an absence of consensus does not imply an absence of truth." From : http://townhall.com/columnists/mikeadams/2014/07/23/defining-life-n1864778
2) "Ladies for Life" tea in La Crosse Wisconsin "was hosted by Pro-Life Wisconsin’s affiliate group, Life League of La Crosse, and provided an excellent source of education, fellowship, and encouragement for pro-Life women in the La Crosse area."
3) Chloe helps Gov Corbett sign a prolife bill giving resources to Down's syndrome children:
4) "Protecting unborn children is, as Dr. Alveda King told the NRLC Convention Prayer Breakfast, the “continuation of the Civil Rights Movement.” She added, “Abortion is one of the greatest Civil Rights issues of our time.”
5) The good, prolife citizens of Troy, Ohio need to protest the effort by their city to silence #prolifers:
6) CBR Virginia prolife bootcamp details scheduled for August 29th:
7) From :http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2701197/Anger-pro-life-activists-police-officer-watches-protester-tear-display-graphic-posters-doesn-t-act-complaints.html; article : "Anger of pro-life activists as police officer watches protester tear down their display of very graphic posters but doesn't act on their complaints Footage shows protesters stealing the displays in Jackson, Mississippi ."
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2701197/Anger-pro-life-activists-police-officer-watches-protester-tear-display-graphic-posters-doesn-t-act-complaints.html#ixzz38IzsfAPA Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter |
8) Calaveras County Calif defies ACLU over recognizing religious institutions that help pregnant women:
9) Voters in Louisiana beware: Senator Mary Landrieu of La is not prolife:
"The Louisiana Right to Life Federation gives Landrieu only a 27 percent score while she has a 100% pro-abortion record according to National Right to Life. She has also voted for a resolution that supports Roe v. Wade, the decision that made abortion in the United States legal." But her opponent Rob Maness is prolife and said: "As a Senator, I will support our values, our families, and more importantly life. Without life we have no liberty. Life is our most basic right, the right from which all our other rights derive. Everyone has not only the right to life, but a responsibility to protect it, especially for those that can't protect themselves." From :http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/22/Choosing-Life-Over-Convenience. If you read this article close the FEMA attempt to hijack the article by clicking the x in top corner.
10) Prolife Congressman running for office in Michigan : http://www.justinamash.com/072114. Contact him at: http://www.justinamash.com/contact
11) Rockford's Face the Truth event is Aug 12th: http://prolifecorner.com/rockford-face-the-truth-tuesday-aug-12/
12) Massachusetts voters contact your State legislators to stop Massachusetts from accomplishing an run-around of Supreme Court decision about buffer zones being unconstitutional:http://www.wggb.com/2014/07/23/house-to-debate-mass-abortion-clinic-bill/
13) National Right to Life academy:
Quote: "The National Right to Life Academy brings some of the brightest pro-life college students to Washington and gives them an intensive summer course on every aspect of the pro-life movement, from bioethics to lobbying; from fetal development to how to effectively spread the pro-life message in the media." And : "Some of our students this summer were giving informative speeches on the development of the unborn child. The assignment is a great way for them to learn the medical facts and to practice presenting a pro-life message to the public at the same time." From : http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2014/07/but-what-crime-did-i-commit
14) Interview with Claire Chretien, President of Bama Students for Life: http://liveactionnews.org/student-spotlight-claire-chretien/ with quote:
"As president of the campus’s pro-life club, Bama Students for Life, she worked with Alliance Defending Freedom when the university threatened the First Amendment rights of the pro-life students on campus."
m 15) https://gloriapoole-RN-artist.blogspot.com is one of my prolife blogs and I updated it with info and resources for midwives.
16) I put my protest of how feminists have warped the U S on another blog of mine at:
https://real-women-have-babies.blogspot.com. Read words to understand image.
17) I updated https://save-the-baby-humans.blogspot.com on July 18th. #savethebabyhumans
You may follow me on twitter accounts for the prolife cause at: @ProlifeNurse and also @personhood1, but I also have personal twitter accounts and you may follow me on those if your intentions are not to harm me. To read those tweets see https://twitter.com/ProlifeNurse and also https://twitter.com/personhood1.
Copyright Notice: this blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole, RN, artist, currently residing in Missouri but born in the state of Georgia. This blog and its content may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor be republished, nor saved to disk in its entirety, nor downloaded, nor printed at remote. It is intellectual property and is covered by U S copyright laws. I, Gloria Poole, RN, own all rights to this blog.
For the record: I, Gloria Poole RN, artist, am a white, Southern Baptist Christian woman and the natural, biological mother of only two grown children who are both daughters and who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri, an artist in all mediums, a poet, author, writer, blogger, prolife activist, personhood amendment promoter, republican as defined by U S Constitution, and a citizen journo, photographer, cartoonist, illustrator. The telephones listed on this account belong to me and always belonged to me. Also, I have a landline phone in Missouri.
Gloria Poole, RN, artist / gloriapoole / gloriapoole.RN / Gloria Poole / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / artist-gloriapoole / @gloriapoole / @ProlifeNurse / gloria_poole / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / photo-by-gloriapoole / cartooning-by-gloriapoole / gloriapoole_RN / and other variations of my real, born with, legal nme of Gloria Poole since I removed the Pappas name from my name forevermore at time of final divorce decree from male DBP in Arapahoe County Colorado in Oct 2007; and I resumed my maiden name including my surname I was born with of Poole, at my own private apt in Missouri,that is not shared with anyone on 23 July 2014 at 4:22pm. Also see these blogs of mine for more info: https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com and https://gloriapoolepappas.blogspot.com.