Translate

Friday, February 14, 2014

Belgium Repent and undo that horrible killing law.

Being #prolife, consists of knowing who is NOT prolife in order to have knowledge of good and evil to choose good.Along that line of thought, all travelers must know that Belgium is becoming a Nazi medicine country by removing age limits on killing by medical doctors so children can be killed; which is a horror for society.

In protest, I write this and others have also expressed outrage. From article: http://www.christianpost.com/news/belgium-passes-right-to-die-euthanasia-law-for-children-pro-life-groups-call-it-abhorrent-and-inhumane-114618/ with quote: " The Joni and Friends International Disability Center, which serves as the administrative center for ministries which provide outreach to thousands of families affected by disability around the world, also criticized the law, reminding readers that the U.N. Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities specifically states that "every human being has the inherent right to life and shall take all necessary measures to ensure its effective enjoyment by persons with disabilities on an equal basis with others."

Also, GOD HIMSELF condemns the premeditated killing of innocents and warns that those who kill, will be killed in Genesis 9:6, KJV. Read the warning from GOD in the King James Holy Bible for yourself at Genesis 9:6; and at Deuteronomy 30:19-20.

Also, in the #prolife news, is this good news:

Houston abortionist loses his license for his center after 268 illegal abortions:

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/02/14/houston-clinic-loses-license-for-doing-268-illegal-abortions-breaking-pro-life-law/

I, Gloria Poole, RN artist of Missouri, own this blog and all rights [copyrights] to all content of it; all words, lessons, photos I photographed [all on this blog] and all art I created and put on this blog [all that is on it]. I am also known as Gloria on art I create and sign in paint [and in real life] and on the web as:Gloria Poole [and in real life also]; and as Gloria Poole,RN; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole; G-L-O-R-I-A; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloriapoole0817; and other variations of my real, born with and legal name of Gloria Poole

Also, for the record,I am white, Christian as in Southern Baptist, woman, single [divorced twice] , republican, Registered Nurse and artist in all artists mediums. I was born in the state of Georgia and have 2 grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh, but no sons. You can read more about me on my about page on:

https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com; and of course on this blog also and on my #Google profiles; and on my Yahoo and Microsoft profile pages and blogs, websites and online albums of art I create and photos I photograph. And see the links to other #prolife blogs I write in the previous post. Also, see the blogs I put art I create on, just for viewing art. Thanks, to all readers!

Gloria Poole, RN artist at my apartment in Missouri, which is my only residence. 14-February-2014 at 3:45pm.